Who Likes to Party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I passed out watching a movie the other night and forgot I was holding a can of iced tea. I woke up to myself pouring the ice tea all over my lap.

I passed out watching a movie the other night and forgot I was holding a can of iced tea. I woke up to myself pouring the ice tea all over my lap.

Dent, you are crazy, man!!

Dude, thats not a good weekend, thats a GREAT weekend. You know what that is buddy??? Karma!!!!

Thanks Cool. The sun shines on everyone sometimes!!

The pink alcohol elephant said it would be okay. He is a liar.

Ha ha.

As a rule for living...I never trust what elephants tell me...especially pink ones...

I need a beer

Thanks Cool. The sun shines on everyone sometimes!!

Or as i like to say...

even a blind squirrel finds an acron every once in a while

Partying tonight can't wait

In first year University, every night was a party...oh boy. Second year was a little slower, though the parties were much larger, just happened less often. Girlfriend is going into dentistry this year and they have a bunch of parties and pub crawls, so should be a good time.

Try falling asleep with a chew in.

My buddy had a job at Corona. We got to drive the Corona H2 all summer long. I spent $7000, got lucky and met some cool people. I'm still paying it off 6 years later. Those were the days;)

I hate to party.

Posted via Tapatalk

Nah. I just stayed up way too late and hawk jr does not believe in sleeping in.

Posted via Tapatalk

Nah. I just stayed up way too late and hawk jr does not believe in sleeping in.

Posted via Tapatalk

I hate you for going out of town. I hate playing by myself so instead here I sit.

I hate you for going out of town. I hate playing by myself so instead here I sit.

Just ask to get grouped with somebody. Tell them you're killing your irons and they will know what's up.

Posted via Tapatalk

Just ask to get grouped with somebody. Tell them you're killing your irons and they will know what's up.

Posted via Tapatalk

I could be that guy since I am bagging the MB's again.

Let me play through. I'm killing my irons today.

I don't think you'll run into Ricardo barnes at Emeis though. I bet Ricardo likes to party.

Posted via Tapatalk

Party friday night. Sweetness.
Round 2 after the first weekend back to classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back