Who Likes to Party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to my first kegger in years tomorrow night, it is a going party for a co-worker.

Part of me is giddy as a college freshman, the other half is dreading Thursday morning something fierce. Why they decided to get a keg for a small party I don't know, but I do like a challenge.

--
tapatalk

I will update this thread when I go to PCB. I have decided I might make a few bad decisions. that week.

A buddy and I went to Chicago a few years back for a wedding. We decided we would stay outside of Chicago the first night and play Cog Hill. Well, we played Cog Hill and decided to go grab some grub, a few drinks and meander through town and see what there was to do. We wound up at a city fair, drinking Miller Lite, watching a band, and cheering for some womans boob to fall out of her shirt (never happened, looked like a nice boob too). After we left the fair, we wound up at a strip club on quarter beer night. We didn't realize it was quarter beer night until our third round and the waitress again gave us back 95% of the money we handed her. Needless to say, we drank about 30 beers apiece and then devised a plan, that we should get lap dances if we wanted to continue drinking quarter bottles of beer. He spent $60 on three lap dances, I spent $20. The last few things I remember about that evening is me driver over the median to get into our hotel and him walking in the hallway in his tighty whiteys. Yeah, we STUNK to high hell sitting in that wedding the next morning.

I like to party!

Going to my first kegger in years tomorrow night, it is a going party for a co-worker.

Part of me is giddy as a college freshman, the other half is dreading Thursday morning something fierce. Why they decided to get a keg for a small party I don't know, but I do like a challenge.

--
tapatalk
Keg beer, the only thing better than keg beer is bowling alley beer.

Wow, how have I not seen this thread until tonight?

Keg beer, the only thing better than keg beer is bowling alley beer.

Holy crap man I've never thought about that. You're dead right brochanski, maybe its the fumes from the shoe cleaner?

--
tapatalk

Holy crap man I've never thought about that. You're dead right brochanski, maybe its the fumes from the shoe cleaner?

--
tapatalk
We tried to figure it out when we were in school, my best guess was that they probably never cleaned out the lines on the kegs and somehow that made it liquid crack.

Bowling alley beer, toothless skallywags with Malboro Red's and 4" of ash hanging off, and foot spray. Nothing better!

We tried to figure it out when we were in school, my best guess was that they probably never cleaned out the lines on the kegs and somehow that made it liquid crack.

I don't go bowling alley drinking nearly enough anymore.

The roommate just got back from key west, his drinking stories were disappointing.

--
tapatalk

I don't go bowling alley drinking nearly enough anymore.

The roommate just got back from key west, his drinking stories were disappointing.

--
tapatalk
Nor do I, it's a shame really.

Lackluster Key West drinking stories? That is disappointing. I can absolutely wreck stuff on Duval.

Bowling alley beer, toothless skallywags with Malboro Red's and 4" of ash hanging off, and foot spray. Nothing better!

Bowlers can be classy. Like this guy recently:

Nor do I, it's a shame really.

Lackluster Key West drinking stories? That is disappointing. I can absolutely wreck stuff on Duval.

Yes sir, after loading up a 26' uhaul tonight a few of us gathered round the cooler and started swapping duval st. stories. I need to start back working on getting transferred down there.

--
tapatalk

Umm...hello? I'm a gay guy. It's kinda required, or they take my card away from me.

This is true, some of the best drunken nights I've ever had included an alternative club at some point.

Why are they called alternative clubs anyway?

--
tapatalk

This is true, some of the best drunken nights I've ever had included an alternative club at some point.

Why are they called alternative clubs anyway?

--
tapatalk

I have no idea. I've always heard of them as gay bars.

Wouldn't you just call them bars?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, but when I'm talking to my straight friends, I'd rather not lead them astray. So they don't freak out when they go to the Bike Stop and see a few drunken guys in leather harnesses.

I have no idea. I've always heard of them as gay bars.

That's what I called them to, I moved down here and the first time I said gay bar, my friends looked at me like I had 3 heads.

Alternative makes me think rammstein music and glow sticks.

--
tapatalk

Yeah, but when I'm talking to my straight friends, I'd rather not lead them astray. So they don't freak out when they go to the Bike Stop and see a few drunken guys in leather harnesses.

Good call on that one then.

That's what I called them to, I moved down here and the first time I said gay bar, my friends looked at me like I had 3 heads.

--
tapatalk

Agreed!

Good call on that one then.

Yeah...but those bars are so fun sometimes.

--
tapatalk

This cracked me the hell up! I know of one gay bar about 30 miles north of me in Columbia (Mizzou, college town) called SoCo's. I know quite a few people that go frequently for shows and stuff. Honestly, if I all I had to deal with was the guys, I wouldn't mind going, but the lesbians are so mean and they all try to look like me with the buzz cuts and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back