TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
i do.....

We like
We like to party...

(Has anyone seen my bus?)

I love to party, the day/night of the party. Always fun sweating it out the next day on the course, haha

Hi. My name is Dirt and I like to party...

tell me a funny "what you did whilst partying" story. i once went man vs. wild style and ate bugs for cash. ate grass hoppers, moths, you name it, i cleaned house!!!!

I carried around a sharpie marker at a toga party and had all the ladies sign me. I was covered in black from head to toe by the end of the night. The worst part was I had an important meeting with the College of Agriculture's Dean the next day and it didn't all come off in time. I was lucky he ended up being really down to earth.

tell me a funny "what you did whilst partying" story. i once went man vs. wild style and ate bugs for cash. ate grass hoppers, moths, you name it, i cleaned house!!!!

Dang dude,,,, You must have been liquored up good :laughing:

JB is never going to let me be in charge again.

at least i started a thread right? i don't want anything inappropriate so if it is, feel free to can it GG. i don't want you or i to get into trouble. that's for sure.

i know that thanks1974 likes to party, i saw him do it at your house, him and hawk, hahahaa

How much money did you make, lol? We may have a new contest set up at the THP outing??

How much money did you make, lol? We may have a new contest set up at the THP outing??

i made $27, and no way am i doing that again.

I'm pretty laid back and only drink soft drinks and an occasional case of beer or two . Then I think I am Elvis singing to the Indian Princess :guitar:

I'm pretty laid back and only drink soft drinks and an occasional case of beer or two . Then I think I am Elvis singing to the Indian Princess :guitar:

on 18 holes!!!!! buahahahahaha

at least i started a thread right? i don't want anything inappropriate so if it is, feel free to can it GG. i don't want you or i to get into trouble. that's for sure.

i know that thanks1974 likes to party, i saw him do it at your house, him and hawk, hahahaa

I just want to make sure this thread doesn't get out of hand....people do crazy things when they party and while it is a public forum we want to keep this PG.

I just want to make sure this thread doesn't get out of hand....people do crazy things when they party and while it is a public forum we want to keep this PG.

you know it...:banana::banana::banana:

i can assure you that I won't say anything offensive, but i can only speak for myself. seriously, if it's a problem, get rid of it. i don't want to create drama. if i want that, i'll discuss "serious" golfers vs. "non serious" golfers.....hahaha

btw, i'm still confused about all that.

i can assure you that I won't say anything offensive, but i can only speak for myself. seriously, if it's a problem, get rid of it. i don't want to create drama. if i want that, i'll discuss "serious" golfers vs. "non serious" golfers.....hahaha

nah we won't can it just yet I just need you to be my extra eyes to make sure this stays PG :smile:

nah we won't can it just yet I just need you to be my extra eyes to make sure this stays PG :smile:

ok fellas, let's keep it fun and clean!!! i've moved on to the high lifes now. my absolute beverage of choice.

High school. Always good natured, safe, and a family-oriented party environment. Yup.

[YOUTUBE]bDbpzjbXUZI[/YOUTUBE]

I'ma party aminal! But i do more crazy stuff when completely sober. I once rode my dirtbike (extremely loud, no lights,etc) Through the middle of town at night and had my friend pick me up in my truck behind the local junior high school then left the bike in his garage. I just figured the local coppers would bi**h a little but apparently this was a major no no. I returned to the scene and there were state troopers everywhere looking for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back