Who makes the best moisture wicking hats?

Barberakb

USAF / Go Cowboys!
Reaction score
Handicap
Who makes the best moisture wicking hats? Looking for a few more.

Thanks

My Travis Mathew B-Bahamas hats are phenomenal. Fit my big head and are stain free. If any sweat collects under the brim, you can rinse it out with ease.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I like the Nike Legacy 91.

I like the Nike Legacy 91.

^^^ This

I love that series of hats since they are one of the few good hats that don’t have a hard front.

I like the current stretch fit Titleist hats. I have the navy blue and the white and I sweat a lot. They keep me dry and don't stain white like previous Titleist hats I have had. They are made by New Era and fit exactly like their 39Thirty hats. Justin Thomas always wears one of the hats I am talking about, they only come in white, black, navy, and grey.

Any hat company that has the flex fit delta style of hats are the best that I have found and the most comfortable and they don't crunch up after getting wet or sweat and can be washed back to new condition. Wish all companies would use what they use in the bands and more brands did these types of hats. only ones I will buy now. so far have found ping, Oakley, nike and adidas

No one

You can spray waterproofer on it. It works pretty well. Camp Dry is a brand to look for.

Outdoor Research and Sunday Afternoon make excellent hats. More of the wide-brim/aussie/big style hats

I like to TaylorMade Tour Radar cap! It's a moisture-wicking performance fabric.

I like the Titleist Tour Performance hats, 97% poly and 3% spandex. Problem with any brand's moisture wicking hats is that once they reach saturation point they are useless and sweat just drips off the bill.

Imperial.

Back