Who Makes The Leap This Year?

Ancer seems like 1 to me that could do it. I want to see Zalatoris break out too.

I'd be thrilled to see another Canadian put on a good show. Seems to be a lot of fun when that happens.
As a Kent State alumnus, I’m always following Corey Conners, Mackenzie Hughes, etc. That’d be fun indeed!

I have a feeling that Patrick Reed is going to fully embrace his heel role this year. His literal leap can't be much but his evil leap will be huge.

I wish I could write that Rickie would leap back into the top of the game but I’ve almost lost complete hope at this point
Maybe some new clubs will help? Though I doubt it he's still playing that stupid ball

Oh so many players right have my eye but I really want to see Si Woo Kim elevate to the next level.

Maybe some new clubs will help? Though I doubt it he's still playing that stupid ball

he was almost dead last last week against a really weak field. Just sad.

Be interesting to see if Cam Smith can make a run during the Masters, or I’ll go in a different direction an say Rahm goes scorched earth and wins at least a major and 5 total events.

Be interesting to see if Cam Smith can make a run during the Masters, or I’ll go in a different direction an say Rahm goes scorched earth and wins at least a major and 5 total events.
The Rahm scenario is an interesting one because I think most following could totally see that happening. He is just playing incredible golf over a fairly long stretch

Sam Burns, Xander, Finau. These guys are just strokes away from making a huge leap!

I'd be thrilled to see another Canadian put on a good show. Seems to be a lot of fun when that happens.

have to think Conners is your best chance. Just needs to find a hot putter

Back