Who on the PGA Tour would Dustin Johnson fight?

interlooper

Wishing I was golfing now
Reaction score
Handicap
In a recent article in golf magazine, Dustin Johnson was asked who he would fight. Dustin replied, "someone weak. I could fight someone on tour. He is a big jerk. But I shouldn't say."

So, who on tour do you think DJ was talking about?

In a recent article in golf magazine, Dustin Johnson was asked who he would fight. Dustin replied, "someone weak. I could fight someone on tour. He is a big jerk. But I shouldn't say."

I think he said the right thing right there. No need to make hard feelings at the office so to speak.

Poulter is a d-bag, its gotta be him

That was a great interview to read. Dustin seems like a good guy, a wise individual. Maybe curses a little much for an interview, but it's honest.

Poulter is a d-bag, its gotta be him

Hilarious! I always thought Luke Donald seemed like a ladies' feminine hygiene product, but I've warmed up to him recently.

haha ya poulter can be a d-bag, i like luke donald, i love watching his iron play

He could be talking about Tiger, because he is a jerk. But he obviously doesn't fit the "weak" part, haha.

I really can't imagine who DJ would want to fight on Tour? I thought Tiger was the only "jerk" according to most so for him to say that person was weak, I too can't imagine he was referring to Tiger.

I like DJ. I have no problem with the cursing really. Thanks for link, that was a nice read.

Does Tiger have any friends on tour other than Anthony Kim?

DJ would have to be a pub brawler though wouldnt he?

Does Tiger have any friends on tour other than Anthony Kim?

DJ would have to be a pub brawler though wouldnt he?

I think DJ spends a bit of time with Phil and Nick Watney playing practice rounds and such.

I think he'd like to fight Mike Weir. DJ seems like the kind of guy that would take on a much smaller oponent. I dunno who he'd fight, truth be told.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I have heard that Mike Weir is a slimeball. I have heard the same with Luke Donald. But I like Luke. Can't stand Mike Weir.

Dustin strikes me as someone who could open a big can of whoop-@$$ on someone if they messed with him. I am a fan of Dustin and I think he could take just about anyone on tour.

I may be in the minority here, but that seem's like a stupid question for the interview, even if it came off of Dustin's "Dream" thoughts. The interviewer kept after him about his caddy and the grounding incident as if to point out how mad he Should have been, almost like he wanted Dustin to say something that would shake things up.

I don't see this as a good interview, although I do see Dustin as doing a solid job and not letting this guy steer him to far in the wrong direction. I'm a fan of DJ, but not this interviewer.

Ya the interviewer seems like a tool, keeps wanting to push things that shouldnt. The cursing doesnt bother me one bit, actually kinda think its funny lol, you hardly ever see anybody dropping F bombs in interviews

I think he's talking about Rory Sabbatini. With all the stuff that went on between him, Ben Crane and even Kevin Na. I think thats who hes talkin about

Poulter maybe...

I may be in the minority here, but that seem's like a stupid question for the interview, even if it came off of Dustin's "Dream" thoughts. The interviewer kept after him about his caddy and the grounding incident as if to point out how mad he Should have been, almost like he wanted Dustin to say something that would shake things up.

I don't see this as a good interview, although I do see Dustin as doing a solid job and not letting this guy steer him to far in the wrong direction. I'm a fan of DJ, but not this interviewer.

I agree with you. So many better questions to ask and this one is just trying to stir up controversy. What's next? What LPGA star would you sleep with?

I agree with you. So many better questions to ask and this one is just trying to stir up controversy. What's next? What LPGA star would you sleep with?

We already know this one! But he won't have a relationship with.

Nothing beats a good speculation thread!

I can think of a dozen guys I would love to see DJ break bad on! :beat-up:

If this is what passes for an interview I'm surprised as well. I can't believe the editor let stuff like this print. What is the interviewer in 8th grade? Of all the things to focus on, wow.

Thanks for the link to the article. I like DJ even more now. :thumb:

Poulter is the man!!! He's the best!!!

After seeing some of the stuff Poults posts on Twitter I would want to fight him too. The guy comes off as a whiner to me.

Back