Who Plays Music While Playing Golf?

GolfLivesMatter

Reaction score
Handicap
More and more carts have speakers now, and my cart has a speaker bar below the canopy with a Bluetooth connection. I was told that playing the "Four Tops" and "Bogey Nights" songs bothers others, but I'm curious if others like music while playing?

I can finally start playing music now that I have an Arccos link! I couldn’t do it previously with the sensors linked to my phone.

I play music from time to time but I always keep it low and when I pull the cart up to the tee box, I turn it off.

I love music but not while playing golf.

HELL yes!

The 4 tops are offensive? Who are these people saying that they're offended?

Pull up blasting some good MUZAK... nothing offensive about elevator music.:ROFLMAO:

I love listening to music when I play.

Yes I’m a music listener on the course…

I really don't mind others listening to music while they play. Let them put in their ear buds, and blow their eardrums. I would rather not hear it from loudspeakers playing from a cart two fairways over. Like Parrot, I enjoy the silence.

Never. I'm a traditionalist. Don't care for the new trend. Got to show respect for other golfers around on the course. I'm on board with other commenters that if you want to listen to music use headphones.

Every round & ear buds in while I practice

We stream wyav out of Myrtle Beach when we play.

We always have music playing in the cart - but at a respectable volume that is courteous to others. If I'm playing with somebody who prefers not to have music on I'm okay with that too - but since I play with the same guys 99.9% of the time, there's pretty much always music playing.

We'll turn it off if we pull up to a backed up tee box and others are hitting, and it's never loud enough to be heard much more than a few feet from our cart let alone by another group out on the course. That's just common courtesy, IMO.

Occasionally. When I'm playing by alone. I play music from my phone on low.

I don't typically listen while I play, but it doesn't bother me personally. I try to be considerate of others around me too.

I have a buddy that plays it a bit loud when we play so I turn it down and he turns back up. I figure if everyone wanted to listen they'd play their own music.

I understand it’s all different strokes for different folks.... but, I much prefer the tranquil, peaceful quietness of a golf round. Our lives are so filled with all of the “noise” of the world - it’s nice to just listen to nature. It’s virtually my last bastion of quiet solitude.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Quiet is good. Music is good. Theme music days are awesome. Dance music days are a riot.

I've got no real issues with it, but I think that's another difference between the US and golf over here. I genuinely can't remember ever hearing music on the course over here, and in the 20 years on and off I've been playing have never had a playing partner listen to music. Odd how things are so different!

On the course - no music

At the range practicing - I will often have earphones in unless I am there with Jen

If I am playing solo I will wear ear buds or use a bluetooth speaker with the volume down.

Never do, but a playing partner of mine constantly annoys me with it continually disconnecting and forcing him to fiddle with it when he should be driving the damn cart to the next tee. :mad:

The 4 tops are offensive? Who are these people saying that they're offended?

Pull up blasting some good MUZAK... nothing offensive about elevator music.:ROFLMAO:
Four "Tops"...get it? Lol.

I like to enjoy the walk and the silence. It's the only time I can get away from any and all electronics.
The course is my sanctuary and I don't want any disruptions.

Back