bogeyme

The Golf GODS hate me
Reaction score
Handicap
High
I've got one of those little desk calendar's that have different information on them every day. Sometimes it's tips, sometimes it's info on different courses, some times it's quotes.

Does anyone know who said
Girls, you've got me in casual water up here.
If you know you'll get a dancing banana. :banana:

I've got one of those little desk calendar's that have different information on them every day. Sometimes it's tips, sometimes it's info on different courses, some times it's quotes.

Does anyone know who said If you know you'll get a dancing banana. :banana:

Jackie Burke

Googled it!

Jackie Burke, to Juli Inkster and Judy Rankin.

"The world according to Burke--stimulating, witty, challenging, politically incorrect, opinionated. You can disagree with him, but you cannot ignore him. You wouldn't want a flu shot with his needle. When he followed the joyously tearful Juli Inkster and Judy Rankin to the podium during the 2000 World Golf Hall of Fame induction ceremony, he said, "Girls, you've got me in casual water up here."

Jackie Burke

A dancing banana for you. :banana:

Googled it!

Jackie Burke, to Juli Inkster and Judy Rankin.

"The world according to Burke--stimulating, witty, challenging, politically incorrect, opinionated. You can disagree with him, but you cannot ignore him. You wouldn't want a flu shot with his needle. When he followed the joyously tearful Juli Inkster and Judy Rankin to the podium during the 2000 World Golf Hall of Fame induction ceremony, he said, "Girls, you've got me in casual water up here."

Cheater. I guess you can have a dancing banana too. :banana:

Back