Who wants to SeeMore? SeeMore SB-1 F/S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam0304

Formerly War_Mongering
Reaction score
Handicap
In flux.
Well guys and gals, I have realized I am kind of addicted to changing putters so I am putting my beloved SeeMore SB-1 up for sale. The thing is in near mint condition, and has only been hit for a few rounds. This particular model as the weights included w/ the tool coming as well. Here are some photos w/ more available per request.

photo3.jpg

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

Price is 160 plus shipping w/ the original black leather SeeMore headcover. If you are local, I am willing to meet and avoid shipping charges. Thanks for browsing and I hope one of the good people here at THP get this wonderful flat stick!

War,

Do you feel that the sb-1 with the offset whistle shaft works for you, or do you think the straight shaft is better ? How many inches is this one ?

Well guys and gals, I have realized I am kind of addicted to changing putters so I am putting my beloved SeeMore SB-1 up for sale. The thing is in near mint condition, and has only been hit for a few rounds. This particular model as the weights included w/ the tool coming as well. Here are some photos w/ more available per request.

photo3.jpg

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

Price is 160 plus shipping w/ the original black leather SeeMore headcover. If you are local, I am willing to meet and avoid shipping charges. Thanks for browsing and I hope one of the good people here at THP get this wonderful flat stick!

I'll trade you the new model Rife Belly Putter for it? 43 inchs long and rolls flatter than a good iron on a shirt! $239.00 new for the Rife and it is also mint but I will swap ya even?

EJ- it's 34 inches, and I actually like the shaft. When you miss a putt w/ this it's on you. The only reason I bought a DB4 was because the mallet takes up to much space in my bag!

Gray- thanks, but I just bought my DB4 so I really need cash to put a dent in that. If you sell the Rife let me know and we can work out a deal.

I was lookin on eBay, my price was a bit high so 145 + shipping takes the cake!

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

Some higher quality pictures for everyone.

145 Shipped Need this sold.

$130 shipped last price drop before it goes to eBay!

Good looking stick. Good luck with the sale. Going back and forth between m1 and mfgp at the moment or I'd consider it.

Thanks, I have dropped it to 110 + shipping and still no bites. It's a shame, but thanks for the kind words!

115 shipped...need this thing sold!

90 + shipping

no luck on ebay? you keep dropping the price maybe try the bay?

Not sure I could part with something that was beloved.

I second SH, try ebay.

Thanks guys, I just hate Ebay so much. Insertion fees, seller fees, final value fees...it all adds up. However, it is up on ebay now in case anyone wants to check it out!

Sold..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back