Who will be this generation’s Bernhard Langer on the Champions Tour?

I’m going to say nobody. Winning at the Langer senior tour clip or prime Tiger clip just doesn’t happen all the time.

Who will be the next anchoring cheater? Great question.

I agree with @leftshot. I don't think Phil will have a a Langer type of Career.

Westwood or Stenson are my two picks.

I see Lee Westwood winning some majors on the Sr Tour and somewhat comforting his beaten ego for finishing with none on the real tour. 2nd coming of Monty.

heres 2 that will soon be of age that might?
mike weir
padraig harrington

Like on the regular Tour, making putts wins events.
Langer and McCarron have been winning with the long putter so my guess is that next guy to win lots of Senior Tour events will do so with a long putter.

The only guy I know on the big tour with the long putter is Adam Scott. He doesn't look like he anchors.

I believe lots of players, if not most, on both the regular and senior Tour, would make more putts using a long putter. I think the reason they don't is that they would feel ashamed to do so.

I believe lots of players, if not most, on both the regular and senior Tour, would make more putts using a long putter. I think the reason they don't is that they would feel ashamed to do so.

Frankly it is why I switched back. I used a 50" putter until the rule change and went back to a short putter with the claw. I am pretty good with the short putter and the claw but not quite as good as I was with the long putter.

I see Steve Stricker absolutely dominating on the Senior tour.

I hope it’s me, honestly.

Agree. I can never root for Langer the way he abuses the rule.

He's just joined the Champions tour but I have a feeling the Big Easy, E Els, will have a very successful Champions career.

I really thought it was going to be vijay. It has to be someone who is a good parent player but wants to play and win still so he goes to the champions tour....good question. Steve Stricker comes to mind but doesn't seem like he wants to play

He’s already on the tour and doing well but could see Scott McCarron continuing to rack up wins. He’ll Probably take over if Langer slows down and bridge the gap until one somebody on the regular Tour finally gets to age 50.

speaking of McCarron. His bio says 5’10” 170lbs. That has to be outdated. Dude is built like a power lifter. Gotta be over 200 right ?

my dad is 5’10” 170 and looks like a twig compared to Scottie

I could see Webb Simpson or even Jon Rahm. Rahm is a great putter.

Back