Who Wins The World Series In 2020

fairwaynut

Bettinardi Aficionado
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
SingleMalt
The Washington Nationals were the champs of 2019. Kinda of surprise winner IMO. So who wins the World Series this year? Of, course I always hope for the Chicago Cubs to win it all, but I think this is another year where the pitching will fail them again. So THP who is you're pick to win the World Series this year?

If the championship went to the low cost producer, it would be my Pittsburgh Pirates. I'll be happy if they win more than 62 games. I think the favorites out of the gate have to be a) the Dodgers and b) whoever has the largest share of the garbage can market in American League cities.

I don't know who wins the Series, but this is as excited I've been as a Reds fan to start a season in a long time.

Homer pick... Think it's the Yankees this year.

Baseball is still a thing? Weird.

In my unbiased opinion, I say the Braves will win it all in 2020.

I think it's either the Dodgers or the Yankees this year.

LETS GO METS!

As a Yankees fan, I say them.

Going away from my favorite team, I like the Braves.

Any team other than the Yankees or Dodgers. I'm a long time Giants fan who lives in Yankee country. However, I am resigned to the fact that one of these two teams will likely win.

They actually have sports wagering in NY now and I am going to place a wager this year on one team from each league to win the World Series. I'm going to go with the Cardinals and the White Sox. Looking to make some $$ on my bet.

But if I had to pick a team, I would say the Braves.

Washington Nationals! (y)

I don't know who wins the Series, but this is as excited I've been as a Reds fan to start a season in a long time.

I've heard some early pick already this year and the Reds are picked as the Central Division winners.

You should be. A good friend is a Reds fan and feels the same way. They have clearly been going the right way and made some smart moves of late. Plus you were 7-12 against PIT and that should at least flip to 12-7 or better. That shocked me.

You should be. A good friend is a Reds fan and feels the same way. They have clearly been going the right way and made some smart moves of late. Plus you were 7-12 against PIT and that should at least flip to 12-7 or better. That shocked me.

I'm going to look, long and hard. at the Reds as a possible wager. Depends on the odds as compared to the odds for the Cardinals.

1582217418528.png

I'm going to look, long and hard. at the Reds as a possible wager. Depends on the odds as compared to the odds for the Cardinals.

The Cardinals are an extremely well-run organization. I can't stand them.

Texas Rangers.

I kid.

I'm going with whichever team has the highest percentage of players who were on the Astros in 2017.

I'd like to see Houston win without cheating...

They let down a lot of fans and I can't stand to see the number of people rationalizing it or defending it.

Back