Who would be the worst PGA player to caddie for?

Caddying for Tiger would be very hard with the circus around him.

Tiger and Reed.
Eldrirk - so arrogant and moody.
Reed - Cheat.
And ANYONE associated with Nike - ( The Kapernick situation is disturbing).

From the past it would have to be Greg Norman. Actually fired his caddie after he had won a tournament.

Why would it be bad to caddie for Bryson? I can just about guarantee he'll defer to his own perspective 99% of the time and you can just stand there with a protractor and talk about air pressure until he's satisfied.

Give me Rahmer or Sergio any day of the week as worst to deal with... Mostly because I'd snap Rahm's driver and throw it in the lake the first time he slams it.
Keeping up with the math as BAD pivots would be tough until you got a rhythm with him. He seems to jump around a lot in his mind. But those paychecks would make it worth it.

I’d say it would be toughest to caddy for a DA Points or someone like that where you can have a big streak of cuts with all sorts of travel. That’s a tough life for not a ton of cash.

Keeping up with the math as BAD pivots would be tough until you got a rhythm with him. He seems to jump around a lot in his mind. But those paychecks would make it worth it.
I would be shocked if Bryson leaned on anyone other than himself for the maths.

I would be shocked if Bryson leaned on anyone other than himself for the maths.
From the parts we hear on TV, it sounds like he wants a double check at all times and being a yes man will come crashing down if wrong. I’m sure he vetos and trusts himself but the caddy has to catch the errors.

Bryson DeChambeau... I’d never know who he was talking to and the clubs and swing thing is like watching torture

And close second would be Sergio - too much drama - like being in a room with an unstable nuke

Reed would probably be bad, especially if he tried to pull a fast one and not play entirely by the rules.
Anyone with a temper would be bad.
I think Ben Crane, if he's still out there, would be bad, as he is the slowest player I've ever seen. If my aging memory still serves me correctly, I recall Rory Sabbatini getting tired of waiting for him, so Rory putted out and walked off the green while Crane was still eyeballing his approach shot to the green.

Back