Who Would You Watch On The Range?

vthokies20

Reaction score
Handicap
4.8 GHIN
I'm pretty excited to attend the U.S. Open next year at Oakmont. It will be the first tournament I attend. I'm already starting to think about strategy for a day. I definitely want to spend some time at the range and watch some of the guys warm up.

If you could pick one player to watch on the range for 30 minutes, who would you pick? If you have been to a tournament and spent some time on the range, did you have a favorite golfer to watch? I know you could watch multiple guys at once, but in this instance, you can only watch one.

I pick JRod.

Freddie Couples and it's not even close for me.

Tiger Woods!

one of the more impressive pros to watch on the range was Lee Westwood. for some reason i had forgotten how hard he just pounds the ball and must have hit about 30 balls with his driver so it was great to watch

Rory for me

Rory or Tiger

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Furyk.....we both make something not very pretty work.

Luke Donald or another short knocker so at least I could kind of relate

Dan...while I'm eating Chipotle and or Rory.

Rory if the crowds weren't too crazy or Duffner - Rory for his explosiveness and picture-perfect follow through and DUffner for his tempo...

Rory, Tiger Woods and Jordan Spieth.

Kevin Na. I watched him at the Masters this year. The guy is an artist.

What about Ernie???

that is my pick, I had a chance to look at him at the Canadian open last year, the way he produces this speed without breaking a sweat is very impressive

Charl Schwartzl. We have very similar swings. So it'd be valuable to see all the different clubs instead of driver I see on YouTube all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ernie Els and Sergio.

Very different swings. But very fun to watch both of them.

I practiced and played at a course where Jimin Kang practiced. She couldn't hit it very far, but her consistency was remarkable.

Luke Donald.

Beautiful swing, despite his struggles the past few years.

Jordan or DJ

I was lucky enough to go to the Wednesday practice round for the Masters last season & spent a little bit of time at the range when first walking in. Something about the way Henrik hits the 3 wood for me... Could have watched that all day, but I had so much to see.

Rory or Rickie.

showing my age here , lee trevino in his hay day. Freddie couples a few years ago and Jason day now

Watch them all, I was fortunate enough to watch the late Sam Snead warm up in Augusta one year and it was the best lesson on tempo I ever had. You will spot one of them swinging and it will click with you, then just focus on that player.

Back