I swear we are related somehow :LOL: I have zero shame when it comes to BBQ too! Have sauce running down my hands, face, or shirt? Don't care, just mind yo business.....I'm living my best life!

Truth! And for the record, I am like that with all good. Wings? You know sauce is dripping down my elbows. I’m pretty sure that’s what made @JB fall in love with me. I believe the second time we ever shared a meal together I had wing sauce dripping down my arms. That’s when he knew haha.

Truth! And for the record, I am like that with all good. Wings? You know sauce is dripping down my elbows. I’m pretty sure that’s what made @JB fall in love with me. I believe the second time we ever shared a meal together I had wing sauce dripping down my arms. That’s when he knew haha.
:LOL: That seriously made me laugh out loud! That's love right there! I'm pretty sure wings taste better if they're dripping off your arms. If you don't walk away without having to take a shower after eating wings, are you really even eating them right?

:LOL: That seriously made me laugh out loud! That's love right there! I'm pretty sure wings taste better if they're dripping off your arms. If you don't walk away without having to take a shower after eating wings, are you really even eating them right?

No, you are most definitely doing it wrong if you don’t need 800 wet wipes.

Back