Whoop Fitness Band

Seriously! Also what is a good respiratory rate? I know it’s 12-20 but which is better?

Dude %^*@ the HRV. I don't understand it, and I know I'm healthy enough where that doesn't make sense. I'm just going to assume the lower it is, the actually more healthy you are. Excuse me and my sometimes 9 HRV

We should form a new low HRV club. I am not sure I have been in single digits but I have been 10. I can’t figure out why mine is higher some days than others.

I have determined I am not nearly a serious enough athlete for the Whoop but I kind of like it. I am not sure if I will renew it after the year I have but it is interesting.

We should form a new low HRV club. I am not sure I have been in single digits but I have been 10. I can’t figure out why mine is higher some days than others.

I have determined I am not nearly a serious enough athlete for the Whoop but I kind of like it. I am not sure if I will renew it after the year I have but it is interesting.

I don’t like how it isn’t so kind to weightlifting as far as strain. That makes me slightly salty honestly.

Sometimes Whoop asks me how my activity performance was and other times it doesn’t. What’s up with that?

Sometimes Whoop asks me how my activity performance was and other times it doesn’t. What’s up with that?
I've noticed I only need to click on the activity (if it was processed by whoop) and that screen pops up

I've noticed I only need to click on the activity (if it was processed by whoop) and that screen pops up
It didn’t pop up for me, but I tried editing the activity, didn’t change anything, and then it came up.

Screenshot_20210221-132428_WHOOP.jpg

Go to the gym, or continue to set personal best sleep and recovery marks on my birfday... :unsure:

:LOL:

I don’t like how it isn’t so kind to weightlifting as far as strain. That makes me slightly salty honestly.
Yeah, the word 'strain' doesn't seem appropriate for a measure that undervalues heavy activities like that as dramatically as it does.

Screenshot_20210217-184101_WHOOP.jpg

Maybe just lay around all day and see how low you can get your strain to be.
Nope. Couldn't take hanging lazy anymore and something I was working on at home really p'd me off, so I just arrived at the gym. Bring on the underestimated strain!!

Feeling particularly disagreeable with my 87% recovery on this rainy Monday morning. I need a nap.

Feeling particularly disagreeable with my 87% recovery on this rainy Monday morning. I need a nap.
What’s wrong with 87? I’m at 61 and I’m like hey let’s go conquer some stuff

What’s wrong with 87? I’m at 61 and I’m like hey let’s go conquer some stuff
It’s a great number, but my body is saying 2-3 more hours of sleep and I’ll feel like 87% recovery

Drink some water, power through, then blast with 2-3 cups of coffee. This is the way.
Working on it, but the desire to go back to bed on a rainy Monday with an afternoon dentist drilling is strong.

Working on it, but the desire to go back to bed on a rainy Monday with an afternoon dentist drilling is strong.

Perfect, nap at dentist. We can keep this momentum train going

Buy two get one free Whoop bands sale is goin on right now. Time to accessorize gents :LOL:

I am finally getting slightly more sleep and some better recoveries

Holy moly morning P90x3 and I’m over 12 strain by 8am. If I manage to get some swings in tonight I could break my daily strain record.

I've been on the bandwagon since December. I love all the date. Put me in the low HRV group. Highest I've gone is in the 70s and normally average around 40.

Is there a THP group on Whoop?

I’m sitting at 83 HRC today and feel like a nap is needed to match the 54% recovery

Back