Whoop Fitness Band

I dig the new app update

I dig the new app update
Long overdue! I had drinks with one of my wife’s co-residents who is running their Whoop study. He’s crazy into it (and CrossFit) and it was cool to hear his thoughts on it.

Long overdue! I had drinks with one of my wife’s co-residents who is running their Whoop study. He’s crazy into it (and CrossFit) and it was cool to hear his thoughts on it.

I forgot I did the update went in to do the journal entry then was seeing everything post entry and was like what is this sorcery!!! lol

I think my favorite aspect is that with geo location it knows when I go "swimming" based on HR and activity, I know not part of the update, just nice not having to do a lot of manual adjustments

First time in a longtime that my actual sleep exceeded my need
My sleep has basically been dead on time wise but it's also telling me that my day's of sitting behind a computer the whole day aren't exactly all that straining

My sleep has basically been dead on time wise but it's also telling me that my day's of sitting behind a computer the whole day aren't exactly all that straining

I never have and probably will never will sleep enough, short of my binge catch up sleeps - but recovery is the most important aspect considering lack of sleep and how much strain I can take on.

those 2 hours of sleep nights and 36 holes of golf those are long gone lol

I never have and probably will never will sleep enough, short of my binge catch up sleeps - but recovery is the most important aspect considering lack of sleep and how much strain I can take on.

those 2 hours of sleep nights and 36 holes of golf those are long gone lol
My sleep need vs actual sleep is hilarious. It feels I need about 9hrs a night and that just isn’t a thing

My sleep need vs actual sleep is hilarious. It feels I need about 9hrs a night and that just isn’t a thing

LOL my favorite are the nights where it tells me I need over 11 hours

Mine has been between 6:50-7:50 a night these days. Those are manageable
LOL my favorite are the nights where it tells me I need over 11 hours
I haven't seen one of those yet... but super realistic

I created a group for people here - let me know if you have it and I can get you information to join... I need something to not be lazy...

Mine has been between 6:50-7:50 a night these days. Those are manageable

I haven't seen one of those yet... but super realistic

What's your strain average?

I created a group for people here - let me know if you have it and I can get you information to join... I need something to not be lazy...

Send me the info

Gary look at you with your 100% of sleep need met

Gary look at you with your 100% of sleep need met
I think part of that is trying to get 8 hours a day and part of that is forgetting to process immediately. I think it counts the time I spend in bed after I wake up - answering all the emails from overnight. That can easily be 30 minutes.

I think part of that is trying to get 8 hours a day and part of that is forgetting to process immediately. I think it counts the time I spend in bed after I wake up - answering all the emails from overnight. That can easily be 30 minutes.

You can go back and edit that and bring it back to when you woke up. Or, just let it figure it out automatically. Saves that hassle

You can go back and edit that and bring it back to when you woke up. Or, just let it figure it out automatically. Saves that hassle

was going to say it’s pretty intuitive for being accurate when I wake up

Back