Whoop Fitness Band

I created a group for people here - let me know if you have it and I can get you information to join... I need something to not be lazy...
Let’s go! I thought having the Whoop would be motivation enough, but that was not correct.

I created a group for people here - let me know if you have it and I can get you information to join... I need something to not be lazy...
I will join as well!

Either I’m dying, or my HRV is horrible. I think @OITW ‘s is 3x mine almost

LOL 2% recovery

According to the literature HRV is incredibly personal, but the quick glance my resting is lower which makes sense that HRV is higher

LOL 2% recovery

According to the literature HRV is incredibly personal, but the quick glance my resting is lower which makes sense that HRV is higher

Oh I remember that night. I wish I hadn’t.

Joined up! Fun to have other people to compare to and it’s going to keep me motivated!

Oh my. I’m slacking.

This is harder than the NFL Fantasy Football app! How were you guys able to accept the invite? I don’t see anything in the app 🤷‍♂️

This is harder than the NFL Fantasy Football app! How were you guys able to accept the invite? I don’t see anything in the app 🤷‍♂️
I. Uhhh. I may have dropped the ball here. Maybe. I admit. Nothing.

#ModAbuse

I see it as more correcting a very poorly worded statement for you. I’m being a good friend.

YOU’RE WELCOME

Back