Whoop Fitness Band

@RealPretendPsychic using your THP Avatar for your Whoop Avatar is quite the 💪

Also WTF is Manual Labor - I had no idea that was an activity option
I was impressed, I was banging away on the deck for a couple hours with a hammer and Whoop automatically classified the activity as Manual Labor 😆

I was impressed, I was banging away on the deck for a couple hours with a hammer and Whoop automatically classified the activity as Manual Labor 😆

That’s pretty cool. Such a great wearable

Why isn't lawn work and arguing with a toddler on there then? Don't they know my HR is definitely getting elevated in that second one?

While all the info seems awesome, the lack of a display on this device makes it a no go for me. I'll stick to my apple watch

While all the info seems awesome, the lack of a display on this device makes it a no go for me. I'll stick to my apple watch

You use the app, and you have all the info you need.

The app really does have everything you'd need. Totally understand the hesitancy about not being able to see everything but I honestly think the simplicity about going about your day not having to look at anything, makes this thing awesome

Would love to try the Whoop but cannot get past the subscription model. If it was closer to ten a month I think I would be all over it. It is nice that it includes the hardware with the subscription cost.

Would love to try the Whoop but cannot get past the subscription model. If it was closer to ten a month I think I would be all over it. It is nice that it includes the hardware with the subscription cost.
I used code 25off for a healthy discount that made it closer to 20.

I used code 25off for a healthy discount that made it closer to 20.
Is that 25% off the total price of either of the three subscriptions?

The app really does have everything you'd need. Totally understand the hesitancy about not being able to see everything but I honestly think the simplicity about going about your day not having to look at anything, makes this thing awesome

I understand that and would be fine without knowing all the information directly on the device but at a minimum I want to see the time and maybe the date

I think so - give it a try and see what it prices it out at.
It is 25% off any plan so makes a year about 200 I believe. Not too bad.

Going to be a reaching day today.

1% Recovery

Already clocked in 9.8 strain from my swim

Workday

9 holes of golf

Added a bunch of things to my journal today. Going to take a closer look at that moving forward.

what do youmean?
Added a bunch of questions that it asks me about my day. Then it shows correlation between activities and recovery.

Added a bunch of questions that it asks me about my day. Then it shows correlation between activities and recovery.

Ah the journal? Yes, i tailored the journal more to what i do, it’s very insightful in the monthly performance vs the weekly IMo

Wife’s coworker and his girlfriend who we had over on Saturday are being tested for covid. Will be keeping a close eye on my recovery stats for the next few days.

Wife’s coworker and his girlfriend who we had over on Saturday are being tested for covid. Will be keeping a close eye on my recovery stats for the next few days.
And they’re both negative! Woohoo speedy testing! Could be a benefit of working in a hospital.

Don’t drink a lot and then look at that number. No, you don’t have Covid, you’re hungover.
My respiratory rate was in range during my 13% recovery, thank you very much!

Don’t drink a lot and then look at that number. No, you don’t have Covid, you’re hungover.

LOL when I'm hammered mine is very high

LOL when I'm hammered mine is very high

I jump about half a point higher every time I drink. I had one night/day where it went up .7, I said ah man that sucks. Oh wait, playoff hockey. Not to worry. Next day, more hockey. Uh oh’s. Next day, .7 higher than day before. Uhh... Drank nada, dropped back to normal. Scare avoided, no further questions at this time.

It’s fun to track that stuff, and by that, I mean it’s like a mobile webMD

Back