Who's been banned from an internet forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbird

Reaction score
Handicap
From where and how many times?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I have never been banned. I was put on a one month suspension at Golf WRX. I still don't really know what I did wrong.

Odd thread, but okay.

Never been banned outright, but I have had B/S/T privileges suspended for 1 week about 6 years ago because the mods wanted to make sure that all parties were punished, and I was in doubt (it didn't bother me much, I had came forward and confessed to a minor violation in the first place.)

I have never been banned. I was put on a one month suspension at Golf WRX. I still don't really know what I did wrong.

Funny, I just got suspended from WRX. lol

Second forum, first was a Subaru board for a month.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

They aren't afraid to suspend a mofo over there. Kmac got banned from WRX.

What the heck can they suspend/ban a person from on a golf forum haha. I can understand personal attacks and such but seriously?

C'mon man

Never been suspended or banned. I don't have it in me tocause that much trouble. I'm the good angel on the shoulder. Kmac is the little devil side. I bet hes been banned from dozens of forums

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

My forum record is flawless. Never been banned, warned, suspended, nothing. I'm just a goodie 2 shoes. :angel:

I'm not banned from WRX, but all of my posts are moderated and they never get approved.

I was banned from the dictatorship for a while, but was unbanned but rarely go there anymore. Probably been a year or more.

I was banned from an R/C forum because the site owner and I didn't get along (in real life). So he deleted my account. So not really banned, more like never existed.

My forum record is flawless. Never been banned, warned, suspended, nothing. I'm just a goodie 2 shoes. :angel:
Better watch your step. I have a short fuse buddy.

Really, is there a good story about that, or was it lame?

I'm banned on all Big 12 teams Rivals forums, except Baylor, Texas, and I think Oklahoma. Some were simply because I am a Nebraska fan... Others because I crossed a line. :)

Tap tap taparoo

Ian Poulter lovers.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Really, is there a good story about that, or was it lame?

No, he deserved to get banned, lol. It was awesome. Kmac went HAM on WRX.

lol. I think a 30 day timeout would have been fine. But they went HAM on me right back. lol

Beast mode from tapatalk

Was that the blades thread?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

"Hi, my name is Kmac, and I'm looking for blades for a serious golfer"

Best thread ever!

I am Blacklisted on the Rival boards for Georgia Tech and South Carolina simply because my handle is DawgDaddy. Those folks really don't like the Dawgs. Their problem IMO. lol

EDIT - the funny thing is we at UGA consider Florida, Auburn & Tennessee to be much bigger rivals than either of the above mentioned schools.

I am Blacklisted on the Rival boards for Georgia Tech and South Carolina simply because my handle is DawgDaddy. Those folks really don't like the Dawgs. Their problem IMO. lol

EDIT - the funny thing is we at UGA consider Florida, Auburn & Tennessee to be much bigger rivals than either of the above mentioned schools.
I think I may be banned from a couple Tennessee boards as well, which is odd to me.

This is the only forum I have ever been a part of or posted on... and, to my knowledge, have not been banned or suspended here.

I've never been banned from an internet forum but I've only ever belonged to two, THP and a nerdy tech forum where I am mostly a lurker.

I also had a couple 30 day vacations on my home Husker rivals board as well, for going off on posters/ players in the past. Twice in 10+ years there isn't bad though.. Right? :)

Tap tap taparoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back