Who's getting new irons in 2021?

New irons in 2021, how long have you had current set?

• Yes, one year old.

Votes: 21 24.7%
  • yeah 2-3 yes old.

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Yes, 4-5 yes old.

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Yes, 6+ yrs old.

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • No, one year old

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • No, 2-3 yrs old

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • No, 4-5 yrs old

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • No, 6+ yrs old.

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters
I am content with my Callaway Apex 19 combo set. They are two seasons old. I am taking my Christmas gift from my father-in-law to upgrade the top end of my bag this off season.

My Z765/565 set is 4 years old and it’s certainly possible I will get the new Srixon ZX series this year. I certainly don’t need another set but new and shiny is fun!

I tried and failed to buy new irons in 2020. I couldn’t kick out the mp18 mmc. I will try again for 2021. My thinking wanders quite a bit on what I’m looking for. I have some big and unshared golf goals for 2021.

Wasn’t planning on it but all this talk about one length has the hamster found double time turning the wheel in my head.

Currently playing a set of TEE CBX iron-woods.

Currently playing Nike VR Pro Cavity irons and will be switching to One Length in 2021. Not sure which Cobra model yet, but I have the entire winter to ponder.

Replaced my AZ set that I keep at my Mom's, already purchased them and swinging them here over the Winter in the sim. Cleveland CBX

I am pretty sure I read on instagram that the i210 replacements wouldnt be until Fall 2021. I am not sure if that is 100% accurate or not though. I have the i210s and love them. Cant wait to see the next model.

Thanks for the reply! I think I can wait until fall 2021, but the i210s are so nice do I really care?

I already My new ones for 2021 in the bag. Thank THP Experiences, Ben Hogan, and UST Mamiya. My previous set was 1.5 years old. And have been rehomed to a friend that wants to get into the game.

Wasn’t planning to but the new rad speed one lengths have me thinking I might.

Not sure. I want to give the x forged and apex mb a good look. Also really want to try the King Tour MIM too. But I’m in no rush.

Not me!
I went to my local 2nd swing prior to my hand surgery to see if I could get something to come back to. Tried multiple types: Ping G410, Ping G700, Cobra, Titleist, Taylormade Sim max, and none of them gave me more than 4 yards more than my current 7I. Fitter told me, don’t spend the money or irons, you are not going to get an advantage for the $$

Got no plans to change my Z785 / Z-Forged combo set as they do what I want

Back