Who's golf swing do you want? You don't get the head.

To just look at I love Adam Scott and Rory's swings as well as some of the older Tiger swings. If I had to model my swing after someone's I would have to choose Jon Rahm. I have poor thoracic and shoulder mobility and I can get into some of the positions he is in.
I have to agree about Rham, that is about as close to a swing I could copy. Just without the follow thru or the power. ;)

Adam Scott

I'd take Ernie Els all day every day. It stands the test of time and is buttery smooth.

Rory McIlroy or Michelle Wie. If you made a TV show that was just 30 minutes of watching them swing a club, I'd watch it.
I'd watch 30 minutes of Michelle Wie reading the phone book out loud. :love:

I love the look and ease of Louis Oosthuizen. Seems effortless like the Big Easy. Adam Scott also has a great swing, but definitely don't want his putting

Bubba Watson

It would be awesome to play left handed and hit them big curveballs all the time.

Cameron Champ off the tee
Louis Oosthuizen fairway woods
Webb Simpson hybrid
Tiger Woods irons
Jordan Spieth wedges
Aaron Baddeley putter
Your Cameron Champ off the tee comment reminded me. Anyone know who leads the PGA Tour in distance off the tee?

It’s hard for me to separate the head from the swing. Wouldn’t the head impart the hand/eye coordination? If I could have the shotmaking as part of the swing, I think I choose Ben Hogan. If it is just the form, speed, etc., I probably pick Adam Scott.
When I said no head, I was meaning you can"t use the players brain on the course for strategy and shotmaking, Yes, you are correct
the head would impart hand/eye
Your Cameron Champ off the tee comment reminded me. Anyone know who leads the PGA Tour in distance off the tee?
Our local kid Bryson DeChambeau

When I said no head, I was meaning you can"t use the players brain on the course for strategy and shotmaking, Yes, you are correct
the head would impart hand/eye

Our local kid Bryson DeChambeau
Bingo! Which is pretty amazing.

Freddie for sure.

Bingo! Which is pretty amazing.
He said he is going to experiment going up as high as a 48” driver from his 45”. He just wants to be able to control it. He also said, as far as building muscle and bulking up, he could go as high as 275#’s.

bad has cc by 1.5 yds total distance. but cc has a better strokes gained tee to green.

Always enjoyed Sergio Garcia’s swing. I’d probably vote that.

Ernie Els, my partners call me Ernie when i find that rhythm and my game feels so good. Just wish i had that tempo every day!

Feed Couples
Smooth, tight, and LONG- BOOM!

I love watching old videos of Payne Stewart. I’d be more than happy with his swing.

Last edited:
Fred Couples for me. Such A smooth swing.

I'm taking Adam Scott's or Louis Oosthuizen's for pure prettiness, and probably Rory for just the pure power.

Back