Whose golf swing do you want?

TLuke

Reaction score
Handicap
None
For me, Fred Couples. Buttery smooth. Looks like no effort at all. Wife says I need Matthew Wolff’s hip twitch/dance move before the take away.😂

I like a number of swings, but would say, Moe with his accuracy without a doubt.

Louis Oos...... not gonna attempt to spell it correctly.

Adam Scott

maria fassi

Adam Scott has a beautiful smooth and powerful swing... him or Collin Morikawa's also looks effortless

I want Oostys. Good enough to win a Major or 2, super casual, sneaky long. Fits in on the PGA Tour range and grinding around the local muni.

I've been told my swing is basically Jimmy Walker's. But he sucks.

Easily Fred Couples. That swing is so smooth with plenty of power. I also want his swagger.

Mine... from when I was 20-25. At my peak then. A combination of Couples and Els, with fundamentals learned from the Nicklaus picture books of the 70's

Not sure about the whole swing but I would love to have Phil's feel, touch and, ingenuity in getting around the course....minus the leftyness! 😝

If I could mash Freddie's with Morikawa's , I'd be a happy happy man.

Webb Simpson. If I could make fairways and hit greens like him I would be good to go.

Sam Snead and it's not close. Nobody played better longer than Slammin Sammy. He won his last regular tour event at almost age 53 and I love the fact that he had a hole in one with every club in his bag. 42 in all!:)

I don’t know but there are a number of Korean women that I could be more than happy with their swings.

Like others have said....Fred Couples would be a great one to mimic....just effortless.

On a more realistic note - I tend to have shorter backswings...so a couple of current guys I like to watch play in that regard are Rahm and Varner who both have a compact swing.

Back