Why Are Iron Covers Polarizing

So on the internet there is a lot of hate for the iron covers. However I am curious for those that use them do your golf buddies also use them? If not do your friends give you grief on them?

Are you using leather or a neoprene material?

I just assume everyone who uses them plays alone and doesn’t have friends.

I don't see a problem with head covers. I finally convinced the wife to let me spend a fair amount of money on some nice irons. I want to protect that investment. Sure, the soles and faces will get dinged from playing, but there is no reason to let them bang together and look terrible. Less then 1 second off and only about 2 seconds on. Once on, they have magnets in them and they will never fall off. This is no more an issueIMG_0490.JPGIMG_0489.JPG with my playing partners, then the beers we drink afterwards

I don't see a problem with head covers. I finally convinced the wife to let me spend a fair amount of money on some nice irons. I want to protect that investment. Sure, the soles and faces will get dinged from playing, but there is no reason to let them bang together and look terrible. Less then 1 second off and only about 2 seconds on. Once on, they have magnets in them and they will never fall off. This is no more an issueView attachment 8935397View attachment 8935398 with my playing partners, then the beers we drink afterwards
Wow are those some fancy iron covers!

Back