Why are PING hats so boring looking?

krispyk

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm going to be gaming Ping Karsten irons (and maybe driver) so I have been trying to find a hat that I like but the only hat I have found that isn't boring is the G30 or i25 logo hats. All the rest have just PING on the front and nothing on the rest of the hat and looks boring. I want to look like a rock star not a fan when I'm playing so at least from afar I look like I know what I'm doing. Lol Are there some hats I am missing?

I think it has a lot ot do with their target demographic

I think it has a lot ot do with their target demographic

I'd have to agree with this as well. Though, the G-series line-up is much less "quiet" as years go by.

p205678b.png

p205679b.png

p205680b.png

p205681b.png

Even with a different logo they are quite subdued and boring.

I love their hats, I have often thought about buying one despite not gaming anything from them.

hmm, to each there own. I happen to be a big fan. Them and Bridgestone.

I love their hats, I have often thought about buying one despite not gaming anything from them.

Nothing wrong with that. I have a Titleist Pro V1 fitted hat that I bought and wear just because I like the looks of it but I don't use anything Titleist as of yet.

Aside from being trucker hats, I like that badge. Would love to see it on the back on a fitted hat with their ping dude on the front.

I don't game much Ping equipment (I'm not a native Arizonan, so it's not sacrilege), but I've always liked their plainer style.

Subtle has its fans. Affliction shirts were in style. Lacoste polo shirts never went out of fashion.
I love ping hard and shirts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aside from being trucker hats, I like that badge. Would love to see it on the back on a fitted hat with their ping dude on the front.

I don't game much Ping equipment (I'm not a native Arizonan, so it's not sacrilege), but I've always liked their plainer style.

I like that idea or even PING with the emblem on back would look nice as well.

There was a cool one last year that Mahan wore. Can't remember it well enough to go searching

Since this is golf and not rock they look good to me.

everything ping does is simple. their tour van is the same way.
I watched a video of a tour of the inside but they never showed the outside. I will have to look it up.
There was a cool one last year that Mahan wore. Can't remember it well enough to go searching
I will search it out, thanks.
Since this is golf and not rock they look good to me.
And there is nothing wrong with liking them the way they are. For me I'm just saying I like my hats a little more busy.

Here it is.

url

I've got a few ping hats I like a lot.... Just grabbed this one Saturday. None of them have equipment logos thankfully.

2108560379687a4357ca10c179ab97c3.jpg

It was made by Under Armour.

I actually kind of like the plain hat with the big PING on the front...

These are more what I like. Pic taken from google. Not mine.

PingTourVan_009_zpslf5uoozx.jpg

Ya just like I said in the first post that the G30 and i25 is the only ones I can find like that. I do like the ones in the pic I showed a little more as they have writing on the bill as well.

Ya just like I said in the first post that the G30 and i25 is the only ones I can find like that. I do like the ones in the pic I showed a little more as they have writing on the bill as well.

They stopped doing that a few years ago. Ping only advertises their wood/irons line now. They used to put the putter line on the bill but dropped that.

Back