Why do you like THP?

Bunker Snot

TEEm aspirations!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
After having the THP Showcase provide another mind blowing week of amazing golf content I thought it would be interesting (and hopefully ego boosting for the THP crew) for everyone to weigh in with "why they like THP".

Obviously, I get to go first - I work in I.T. so I'm on computers all day, the thought of going online when I'm off work doesn't always have a high appeal. Along came THP, it's just my happy place, it's where I can find great entertainment, humor, knowledge or just get in to some great back and forth (excuse me I need to go check my iron covers).

Short answer for "Why I like THP?" - THP just makes my day better.

The Members is why I'm here. After having golf get togethers and seeing how everyone reacts to everyone in person. It's not just a forum it's a golf family.

Best part of THP has to be the members. This place is like a support group

It's a part of my everyday life, it's a good happy place.

Gets me to buy golf stuff! Seriously if you're looking for info on golf equipment you will find it here either through staff or member reviews.

JB and the crew are awesome, and of course the members here are the best.

Best part of THP has to be the members. This place is like a support group

But in kind of the opposite way. Rather than keep you for doing something. We support the habits. .lol

I think it is a combination of having great informative reviews about tons of equipment and golf accessories, a great bunch of members with tons of information and stories, and finally a great site/staff that interacts with everyone daily and gives back to a great organization in St. Jude's. All of that makes THP the best golf site out there and the contests and content like the THP Showcase is all just icing on the cake.

For me it's several things:

1. THP is such an amazing community of people; there are friendly discussions, debates and banter. It's really like an extended family!
2. THP staff. They're engaging, fair and consistent. And most importantly, it's abundantly clear that they are passionate about THP.
3. Product reviews, early access, and an incredible inside connection to the golf world. I mean, where else can you spend a week listening directly with top minds in the golf equipment business?!
4. Incredible opportunities, once in a lifetime experiences, and a phenomenally generous membership.
5. And maybe the best part - knowing that our Albatross Memberships support a truly inspirational place like St. Judes.

It's like a warm snuggly blanket of golf.

First of all, the members and the staff. There isn't a better group of people on the internet. Then all the content that they provide. Whether that is a preview or a review of equipment or the experiences they provide to everyone. No place like this and it’s just all around amazing and a fun place to be!

Last edited:
For me it's several things:

1. THP is such an amazing community of people; there are friendly discussions, debates and banter. It's really like an extended family!
2. THP staff. They're engaging, fair and consistent. And most importantly, it's abundantly clear that they are passionate about THP.
3. Product reviews, early access, and an incredible inside connection to the golf world. I mean, where else can you spend a week listening directly with top minds in the golf equipment business?!
4. Incredible opportunities, once in a lifetime experiences, and a phenomenally generous membership.
5. And maybe the best part - knowing that our Albatross Memberships support a truly inspirational place like St. Judes.
Couldn't have said it better myself. All of the above!

I forgot this one. Absolutely another reason this place is special

I came for the Info but I stay because of the People!

The #1 reason used to be the people. Then I got to know my buddy @robrandalgz and now reviews are #1. Live event follows are #2. Recipes are #3. People now come in at a solid #4.

of course I am joking. I came to THP for a golf ball review and have stuck around due to the friends I have made.

Learning new stuff about equipment and golf in general, interacting with members and no stress here like we find on the news or other social media sites.

People are genuinely friendly

equipment analysis is spot on

live events are informative and fun

bbq guys and gals are great, even if they haven't seen the superiority of Recteq smokers....yet 😋

Look forward to meeting the Wi/Minn crew this June!!!

Respect, it is given and received here.

THP gives back to the community. Members helping members. THP is the link between us and the golf brands.THP is where I like to go in this difficult time - can't test or demo anything right now. Last but not least I like the opportunities THP experiences gives us mere mortals. Oh yeah and St. Jude's.

So there you go, there is no short answer!

Back