Why do you like THP?

I’ve always felt the people here were really special, there’s a certain level of community you don’t find anywhere else

Morgan and JB are always fair and generous as well, I’ve seen them play a thankless role at times only to turn the other cheek and continue to love others when they weren’t very lovable.

Gotta love THP for the people, leaders, staffers and forum members... You can bring your whole personality family life, and such

golf reviews are bar none, you know the people giving them are not biased and you understand what people are looking for, they are smart but not pros. They will tell you how miss hits feel. and these experiences are fantastic, participant or living through the forums during the vent is sooo much fun.

Its a great place to either skim and read up on a bunch of golf stuff and just decompress from the everyday work crap, get into some deep discussion on golf or my other hobbies like cigars, whiskeys, and bbq, or follow along with top notch events seeing everyday joes get to play some amazing courses (with the hopes ill one day get to as well)

Because I have met people I consider lifelong friends here, I have got to experience some incredible events that NO ONE else can touch, and at the end of the day, it is a place I can go to talk about golf, or really anything else, and enjoy some lively conversation.

Because I have met people I consider lifelong friends here, I have got to experience some incredible events that NO ONE else can touch, and at the end of the day, it is a place I can go to talk about golf, or really anything else, and enjoy some lively conversation.
0581015F-F3E6-4267-8887-C6AC4268095C.gif

The information and reviews by actual hackers is awesome.

The People are #1 golf info is #2

I also love JBs no Richards rule, that’s a very good and important one lol.

The leadership of the community and the members! It is inclusive.

It's awesome to see the "Why THP" responses that you've all placed in the thread. Each and every one of them I agree with.

I want to say Thank You to all you THPer's and the staff - you deserve it more than you know. Over the past month-plus, THP has given me a reprieve from the non-stop issues we're seeing on a daily basis. Working in the school systems, I feel and see the impacts on a daily basis within our students and our communities - it's absolute craziness in which we never know which way is up or down lately. Guidance is given and then changed over and over and the impact this is having on our students/communities is beyond comprehendible. THP has really been a lifesaver and a way to keep me sane in this insane current reality we're living - it's allowed me to have an outlet and relax a bit by talking/thinking about the game I love dearly.

So here's to you THP and all you other Hackers! Have a great weekend and if you're chasing after a ball this weekend - make sure you're hitting your own.

Thank you all.

People and the community for sure. Yeah, we get to talk golf, the awesome events and content but at the end of the day I've met some amazing people because of THP and love we share for this great game.

It's been said many times already that the people here are great, and that's really what it comes down to. There are any number of places online to learn about golf equipment or get swing advice. But THP is the one that's always respectful and honest.

To add to that, I think there are two important policies that this site adheres to strictly which really help a lot in maintaining the positive atmosphere. No politics, which eliminates a very large portion of potential disagreement. And it doesn't matter if you're a plus or a 25 handicap, the welcome is the same, and everyone's opinion is valued.

Members, commeradarie, knowledge

Back