Why do you use the bag you do?

golfinFF

Reaction score
Handicap
21.9 oob
Why do you use the golf bag you do?

Was cost driven?
Carry bag because your a walker or you prefer one on the range?
Cart bag cause you use a walking cart or cause it fits a ridding cart well?
Staff bag cause you think they are cool?

I use a mini staffer from callaway because I think it is the best looking bag I've ever seen. If I need something smaller I have the callaway carry bag which I will probably take to the range

Why do you use the golf bag you do?

Was cost driven?
Carry bag because your a walker or you prefer one on the range?
Cart bag cause you use a walking cart or cause it fits a ridding cart well?
Staff bag cause you think they are cool?

Yes.
Cart bag, because I walk all the time with my push cart, and the 2 are designed for each other.

Stand bag, cause it was a gift from JB and GG and proudly displays the THP logo on it

Stand bag, 14 way divider. It's a titleist because I liked the pockets offered and always have quality products.

I honestly have no idea. That's why I have six of them, and change my mind almost round-to-round on which one I want to use. And it's also why I'm pondering three new ones.

A friend of mine is an equipment ***** and bought a nice TM bag that he didn't even use a season, probably cost him $200+.

He sold it to me for $75. Exactly what I was looking for, a hybrid standbag that stood up nice in a golf cart.

I wanted a light stand bag and every review I read had nothing but praise for the Callaway XTT Xtreme bag so I grabbed and have been thrilled with it.

Because my girlfriend bought it with irons for my birthday.. I love the bag regardless, but its not going anywhere for awhile..lol

Stand bag for now. But when I ride at THP events the staffer will be in play for sure.

Riding and walking with Clicgear I use the Bennington bag with the QO12 organizer. Every club has a slot and no rattle/damage between iron clubheads without having to use covers.
Picture
Spoiler
attachment.php

Stand bag because I got a good deal but I would have bought a stand bag anyway because I like walking.

Stand bag, cause it was a gift from JB and GG and proudly displays the THP logo on it

Same here. It works for me most of the time just fine. I may be going back to the Callaway Staff bag from MC2012 because it is awesome. But pretty big.

Staff bag for riding but I got a lightweight stand bah for my league this season.

Callaway 2013 Open Championship Staff bag... Because this place is awesome!!! However, if I am walking, or traveling (by car), I bring back the OGIO stand bag.

Grandaddy bag. It reminds me of the best golfing experience that I've ever had.

I'm really glad that it is a stand bag. Staff bags are awesome to look at, but they are not very functional for me.

Riding and walking with Clicgear I use the Bennington bag with the QO12 organizer. Every club has a slot and no rattle/damage between iron clubheads without having to use covers.
Picture
Spoiler
attachment.php

Love this bag and the fits so well on the clic. Don't even look at other bags for replacement.

I rarely carry anymore, but I switched to one of the smaller Ogio stand bags that I could find. Just something a bit more lightweight for going to the range, and it still works fine on my ClicGear. The main reason for the switch though, I wanted a smaller bag for when I was going camping. Back of the car would get filled pretty quick with the cart bag, but with the stand bag I can just toss it on top of whatever else has already been packed.

Switched from a Cobra GT Cart Bag. Loved the storage on the cart bag, but man was it heavy when I was lugging it around. Too many pieces of rain clothing, too many balls, too much junk lugged around in it.

Grandaddy bag. It reminds me of the best golfing experience that I've ever had.

I'm really glad that it is a stand bag. Staff bags are awesome to look at, but they are not very functional for me.

Same here. Going to use it until the legs fall off

It has a 14 way divider top and an external putter type tube for my stretching pole.

I bought my bag 8 years ago when I first took up golf. It was affordable and has served me well. It didn't really get used much as I only used it as a storage bag for about 7 years until I took up golf again in '12. Still works great and haven't really found the need to replace it yet.

Callaway Warbird stand bag...6 years ago I found it on sale for $75. Does the job, decent storage, pretty lightweight. No reason to replace it.

Though those Wilson Staff Nexus bags....

Simple reason it matched the rest of my clubs, my old one was wearing out and had a couple holes in it, it was a Univ. of Texas bag but since I had TM clubs I went with a TM bag that matched it

Needed a new bag for my push cart and this one offered the best value for money at the time

Full length dividers with a system to lock the clubs in place, plenty of pockets, some lined for valuables with dividers to hold your phone etc, and a 'cool' pocket for keeping your drinks in

I use because it was free!!! I pick a bag based on need, then look.

Back