Why is it that Cobra is the only major OEM with Single Length Clubs?

Interesting convo. As a beginner I wouldn't go down the OL route. Mainly because I want to do what most others do. But OL seems to me at least a very new thing with possibly an uncertain future.
However, I would love to try OL at one point just to see what it's like.

because its a marketing gimmick.
rofl.gif

Interesting convo. As a beginner I wouldn't go down the OL route. Mainly because I want to do what most others do.
As a beginner, myself: When my game finally gets to the point I feel a fitting makes sense, I will try OL. I don't care what most others do. (E.g.: Very few casual golfers train the way I do.) I care about what will work best for me.

Okay, maybe I used the wrong choice of words. Did not mean to offend anyone. I don't believe Cobra is lower level quality at all (which I said already in my original post). I think they make some fantastic clubs. That's been proven. So does Mizuno and Srixon, but they aren't in the highest tier either. By "second-tier," I meant not one of the four biggest brands in U.S golf (who make up the first tier), nor does Cobra have one of the four largest bottom lines. That's all. That's not a knock on Cobra, at all. It doesn't change "In my opinion" (you know, the words I began my original post with). Man, tough crowd here.
It’s only a tough crowd if you go off message. Nothing you said was in any way offensive.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Back