Wife/girlfriend Boudoir photo shoot?

Back in college my then girlfriend now wife did. Oh to be in college, I would change places in a second to go back.

My wife could have done it as part of our wedding photos but she didn’t want to, so I didn’t force her to.

I don’t regret the decision, she’s my wife and I see her every day, I doubt I would have opened the book very often.

My wife had some done a couple of years ago now. We selected a couple to keep in digital format and had one print made which is hung in our bedroom. The ones she had done are very classy - in fact it’s the background on my phone.

Yep, but I did it myself. I used to be a photog and did these shots for wives/girlfriends to give as gifts to their significant others and for couples all the time.

My wife has a hair salon and she does make up and hair for a photographer that specializes in boudoir photo shoots. Instead of getting paid for the hair and make-up after the last photo shoot, they traded the service. She got probably 30 pictures done. I liked them but I'm not sure what the big deal is. I'm not sure what motivates someone to go and pay for that service.

My wife does them often. She models a lot for local photographers to help them build portfolios.

Back