Wife joined the thread

Kmench

2023 Granddaddy X Team Legacy 🔥
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
@MarieM ….Guys and gals I want to welcome you my lovely wife. She asked just about a half hour ago what had me so interested in here and if she needs a membership. I said sure join, quite a few wives and girlfriends are on there. I know she wouldn’t do this on her own so I’m kinda giving her a nudge lol.

Welcome love, have fun in here it’s a blast.

Last edited:
Welcome @MarieM! There are definitely some wives and girlfriends around. Glad you decided to join and hope to meet you at a THP event in the future!

Glad to have you aboard @MarieM , welcome!

Well this backfired lol, was literally writing this as she was posting hers lol.

Well this backfired lol, was literally writing this as she was posting hers lol.
I think it works. His and Hers posts!

Very cool! Glad to see the wives and girlfriends involved.

Awesome!!!!

@MarieM….Guys and gals I want to welcome you my lovely wife. She asked just about a half hour ago what had me so interested in here and if she needs a membership. I said sure join, quite a few wives and girlfriends are on there. I know she wouldn’t do this on her own so I’m kinda giving her a nudge lol.

Welcome love, have fun in here it’s a blast.
[/QUOTE
good effort tho

You're totally hosed now. She's going to learn all the tricks of how you hide your golf purchases!

When we going to all play a little sim golf at MOG?

I liked her thread better 😜

My wife eye rolls me a lot when I talk about my THP family! 😂
Glad yours joined in on the fun.

That is awesome you got her to join!!!

You're totally hosed now. She's going to learn all the tricks of how you hide your golf purchases!
Ha, she’s the family accountant, can’t hide anything from her

Ha, she’s the family accountant, can’t hide anything from her
I refer to mine as "the family CFO" :ROFLMAO:

I wouldn't try to hide my purchases even if I thought I could get away with it. That's not how we roll.

Welcome to THP, @MarieM (y)

I wish my wife could golf. That was actually our plan at one point. Sadly, she since developed a back issue that precludes it entirely :(

Back