I forgot the HOW in my title..

17zjbs.jpg

2qipsue.jpg

Thats just sad Dent! AHAHA!

Those look fine to me.

Dude, that is horrendous!

It's easy once you know how.

[youtube]BUk-fR6TAnk[/youtube]

You don't really have to do the double sided tape if you don't want to. Just tape it down.

I thought my parents would think its cute. Cuz I wrapped it myself and all, but is it a little too much of an eye sore to give to them?

I think it looks just fine.

First you need a funky back beat...... OH you said wrap not rap.

Umm, that's how I wrap the presents from the dogs to my wife! LOL

But it looks good on you!

Hey! Atleast I put a bow on it!.. Maybe I should consider getting them professionally wrapped?

nah. Its good the way it is.

I thought my parents would think its cute. Cuz I wrapped it myself and all, but is it a little too much of an eye sore to give to them?

Do you get a free bowl of soup with that?

Oh, but it looks good for you!

Mine is worse.

wow, that is pretty bad dent...

its ok, the thought that counts

don't get it professionally wrapped, if its too hard just get a decorative bag

but those are like a.. "I don't know how to wrap, so I'll just put it in a bag"

I mean that's a good idea, but I need to do this. I'm determined to get it right.

I think I'll give it another go on my Mom's present in a bit. I should have just wrapped it in newspaper so the ugly paper and the bad wrapping cancel eachother out. :(

but those are like a.. "I don't know how to wrap, so I'll just put it in a bag"

I mean that's a good idea, but I need to do this. I'm determined to get it right.

Seriously, watch the youtube video I posted. It's really easy.

Cut the paper so it wraps all the way around the box with a little overlap.

Cut the ends so the paper extends about 2/3 the way over the ends when you fold it down.

After you tape the paper so it wraps around the box (open ends), fold down the first end and tape it to the end of the box. When you do that, the ends of the paper will naturally make triangles. Crease them, then fold the triangles across the ends and tape them down. That will create another triangle on the remaining paper. Fold the top of that triangle down so that it covers the end, but doesn't extend over the edge of the box. Tape it down.

Repeat on other end.

I did watch the video harry, and it really did help. I have the covering part down, I just needed to learn how to do the sides. I think I should have it.

I did watch the video harry, and it really did help. I have the covering part down, I just needed to learn how to do the sides. I think I should have it.

It's math. You're good at math.

wrap1.jpg

That reminds me of Christmas Vacation and the box that meowed.

Back