Will there be a GA/FL Gethering in 2021?

Greg Kulbick

I don't golf good
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I don't know. Maybe.

UGA, UF and Auburn have their bye week October 23rd. FSU doesn't play football anymore, so that's not really a concern.

Past winners.
2021-02-03_10.32.58.jpg

Interested

1. Screw COVID
2. There's a reason I asked on FB about September being a possibility.
3. That's such a good collage of winners. The big glass bowl still makes me giggle.
4. I miss seeing Ken and general asshattery in the condo.

1. Screw COVID
3. That's such a good collage of winners. The big glass bowl still makes me giggle.

excellent use of the word "asshattery"

Hope so!

Definitely in!!! Lets make it happen.

1. Screw COVID
September. In south Georgia. FOHWTS.

Im in, if for no other reason than to tell everyone how I have kept that trophy prominently displayed in my office for the last 18 months.

82831680-59E3-4BD6-B163-E4C3DAA927DF.jpeg

Wow. You decided to wake up today and choose hatred, didn’t you?

you can hate the truth, but that doesn't stop it from being the truth

I have to believe that is a conversation starter for sure.
I have had to explain that I am not actually the third place finisher of the 1999 Alabama BMX State Championship well over a dozen times. I would have rather had the giant salad bowl.

I have had to explain that I am not actually the third place finisher of the 1999 Alabama BMX State Championship well over a dozen times. I would have rather had the giant salad bowl.
@BigDill has skills!!!

you can hate the truth, but that doesn't stop it from being the truth

Am I wrong?

Due to some weird and totally unrelated circumstances, both these men have disappeared and will unable to make the 2021 Gethering. Witnesses say they saw a slew of tomahawks flying in their general direction, missing numerous times both wide left and right of their target 😕

Due to some weird and totally unrelated circumstances, both these men have disappeared and will unable to make the 2021 Gethering. Witnesses say they saw a slew of tomahawks flying in their general direction, missing numerous times both wide left and right of their target 😕
Investigators say a group of fans attempted to hire a hit man, but the hit man didn’t have change for a $20.

Investigators say a group of fans attempted to hire a hit man, but the hit man didn’t have change for a $20.

upon further investigation, it turns out that most of the hitman for higher didn’t actually attend hitman school, they went to Hitman-Dade community college but are just really big fans, you guys.

were there any tentative dates for Gething2021?

The first post mentions a date.

got it, sounds good to me, 10/23.
There are a few FSGA events in Oct and just dont want to have a conflict if we make this happen.

I would really like for this to happen this year, so please let me know who I have to annoy.

I would really like for this to happen this year, so please let me know who I have to annoy.

That blazer is fetching... have you been able to sport that to the office for the last 18 months too?

Could always be worse on the trophy... the "Cup" trophy for an annual tournament here among friends is an athletic supporter screwed to a pedestal. The Cup - get it? The Cup is awarded for worst performance on course. Wouldn't want that cup sitting in the entrance of my law firm!

That blazer is fetching... have you been able to sport that to the office for the last 18 months too?

Could always be worse on the trophy... the "Cup" trophy for an annual tournament here among friends is an athletic supporter screwed to a pedestal. The Cup - get it? The Cup is awarded for worst performance on course. Wouldn't want that cup sitting in the entrance of my law firm!
Haha. Like the masters jackets, that jacket does not leave the lodge. Otherwise, I would be wearing it on every zoom call I am on. It’s phenomenal. And really big, it’s like a 50 regular or something.

Back