Will Tiger win this year?

Bryndom

2023 Grandaddy X!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 15
His Sunday at Genesis looked... rough... Saturday wasn't much better. Does Tiger still have it in him to go the distance over an entire tournament?

Yes, he'll grab one this year. Still figuring out managing the body.

Yes He will. Way to talented not too.

Oh yes, he isn't done yet, he'll get it figured out.

I would not bet against him that's for sure.

His Sunday at Genesis looked... rough... Saturday wasn't much better. Does Tiger still have it in him to go the distance over an entire tournament?

I am expecting two or three year 2020 wins from Tiger, including at least one Major.

Not if he doesn't figure out his putting issues.

Absolutely believe Tiger is going to get at least one win this year. Will it by a major? I can't say that. However, I do believe he will have his game at a point where he will get at least one win on the PGA this year.

I wouldn't bet either way, but it really doesn't matter, he will get plenty of air-time even if he is twenty back on Sunday.

Yes he will.

I didn't see the final rounds, but he never has played well at Riviera. I don't think he's ever won there.

I said no years ago, he keeps surprising me!!

At least once if he stays healthy.

He will, everyone has rough days.

I think he will win another major this year. He's not the same player he used to be but his competitiveness will kick when when he's in contention on weekends then it's lights out.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he did. Then again, I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tiger has a high possibility of winning at least 1 this year...This week at Riviera can’t be use as a judgment stick since he has never done well playing at this course...

Yes but didn’t look good over the weekend. He needs to balance his play as he looks rusty on occasions.
My big concern is that when he plays like he did at the weekend it usually means he has a health problem.

I think that 4 putt knocked him out and he lost the desire from that point. He is definitely not done. Remember, he has never played well at Riviera. Horses for courses sometimes.

Short answer - yes.

I think so. I don't think it will be a major though. I would guess Bay Hill.

He just won a PGA tour event within the past two or three months. This is going to be the Tiger we will see for the rest of his playing days. He will be very inconsistent, because sometimes his body will not loosen up.

At 59, I see this all the time. On Friday, I played 18 and walked. It was cold, mid-40’s. The next morning, I was very stiff. I got on TrackMan and my ball speed with driver was down about 10 mph. No kidding. I am up and down all the time. Although I am much older than Tiger, his body is stapled together now and he is going to feel it at times and at other tournaments, he will feel like himself and it will all come together. It was like this last year for him. After the Masters win, he struggled until later in the year, after another knee surgery.

Last edited:
@DonJuan no, Tiger's never won at Riviera. According to the talking heads on tv.

He's proving to be mortal, he'll have some good weeks, some bad weeks and some great weeks. I'd be surprised if he doesn't win this year.

Back