Will You be Flying Before the End of the Year?

Space Bandito

Baguette
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
2 Children
Let's say all of this goes away sooner than later. Things slowly begin to return to business as usual. Are you willing to get on a plane?

I know I'll be flying, but I have friends that are afraid of being cooped up in a sardine can with potential hazards.

How comfortable are you ?

Absolutely. I will be on a plane to Phoenix at the end of September for my annual guys golf trip.
I may be wearing a mask but I won't miss the 21st annual trip.

Hopefully.

I’d intended to go to purgatory...I mean...Ohio.

Nope, I can drive anywhere in the lower 48.

Yes, I will be flying as soon as next month.

Already have.

I might be around Christmas for a cousins wedding in Denver. Other than that probably not. I don't fly very often anyway though.

i'll be amazed if i can leave more than 100 miles from my house again....

I'll be flying to San Antonio June 28th for a golf trip!!!

My son and my buddy are flying to Wisconsin on May 28th for a golf weekend in the Dells (y)

I am going to avoid it for the most part if I can. If I have to travel for work it will be to SIngapore or Netherlands so I might not have a choice but for right now any of that travel is on hold. I'm supposed to go to Houston to see in-laws in July. Not going to drive that so if I go I won't have a choice.

I am hoping to make 4 to 5 trips this year. If I need to wear a mask the entire flight, I am fine with that.

Yes, I'll be flying before the end of the year.

Not for work, but for leisure.

How else am I going to get to the grandmama?:p:p

Yes. I'll be flying to wonderful Ohio for Christmas.

Nope, I can drive anywhere in the lower 48.

I would LOVE to take a road trip like that, but I still don't have the time off work to justify that much time.

I would fly, but I might wear my 3M respirator and get some weird looks.

Hopefully.

to see dan? that sounds like a fun time! ⛳
will i be flying? if i win the lottery..

Hopefully.

WWWWHHAAAATTT?? Buckeye Visit?!

as far as me on a plane by end of the year - I could see it happening.

I will definitely be flying if my customers decide they want to start seeing us again. Short of that I am sure I will fly somewhere. I would like to go see my parents in FL but I am not sure they will want me to visit given the potential risks.

Yep, we already trying to plan a trip to Reno to visit the in laws in July since rates are cheap.

I might be around Christmas for a cousins wedding in Denver. Other than that probably not. I don't fly very often anyway though.
Be prepared for delays in & out of DIA in Dec & make sure to pack good winter clothes.

Yes i will and i hope to be flying at the end of June!

I sure hope to be! Unless something unforeseen happens again!

Yes i will and i hope to be flying at the end of June!
I'm hoping for the same! I'd get on a plane today for the trip if needed.

I have trips planned for Tortola, Antigua, Barbados, Dominican Republic, Brasil and Peru as soon as I can confirm the return flights will not be a nightmare.

Back