Will You be Flying Before the End of the Year?

I am supposed to go to my wife’s friends wedding in NY. I am nixing that trip because I don’t really want to go and I have no desire to fly into NY with all of this. I have already cancelled a trip in June. We will see if other things pop up, but I am thinking if I can’t drive I won’t be going.

I have a trip planned for July but I'm not sure I'll be taking it. I would however be willing to fly to attend Grandmama:D:D:D

Flew on March 24th when the airport was a ghost town and again in mid-April when capacity had been reduced 75% (~).

I'll be traveling this fall for work and/or pleasure. Florida in November and December. Book it!

So far only July for the annual Idaho trip. Hoping to have one golf trip this fall.

Already have out of necessity, but exercised caution with mask, wipes, hand sanitizer, etc., etc., Honestly, there were very few people in the airport overall and few ~40 people on the plane.... Pretty much every person had a row to themselves unless they traveled with someone else.
I have a couple other flights scheduled later in the year and hopeful that COVID testing increases significantly between now and then, but will most likely fly using same precautions whether or not more testing is available.

Yep. Heading out for work on Monday.

I hope I don’t have to make any flights. If they were for pleasure it would be a different story.

I’ve gotten out of 2 trips since March, one to Michigan and one to India. I’m glad our vendors and customers realize that video conferences are sufficient 90% of the time and hopefully flying 1/2 way around the world for a 1 day meeting will be a thing of the past.

If we’re even allowed out of the country by the end of the year, I doubt I would be flying. Plus, my guess is until there is a vaccine, I suspect we’d have to go into 14 day quarantine so makes it really hard to justify leaving the country.

I likely won't be - we got our yearly trip in to Vegas right before this hit. But I wouldn't be scared to travel. I'd be willing to be bet that planes will be some of the safest places to be - they won't allow anyone with a sniffle on board.

Nope. A wedding and annual golf trip were postponed/cancelled.

I am hoping to be flying for vacation in July. But, if not then as long as NFL starts on time I have my flights all book for Vegas opening weekend in September.

Anyone in Vegas opening week of NFL wants to hit a course I am in.

I refuse to live in fear. I will, however, be cautious as hell and take the necessary measures to stay safe. If I need to fly, I will do so. If I can drive to my destination, I will drive. But I would not have an issue flying if I need to.

Flying from Charleston to Detroit to visit with family over the fourth. Might mess around and play Treetops for a few a days up there

I am absolutely confident that I will fly before the end of the year.

Hmm... plans just got changed tonight. Not sure if I’m planning to fly anywhere now. See if anything else comes up though.

If college campuses are open, I will certainly be flying to visit my son who will be a freshman. If college campuses are closed, I will be walking down to the basement to see my son who would then be taking on line classes. The latter would suck.

Hopefully.

I’d intended to go to purgatory...I mean...Ohio.
Don’t know if you know this, but there is a course north of Indianapolis called Purgatory. It’s kinda close to Ohio lol.

I hope I get to fly this year, really want to have that Mizuno Experience.

I definitely plan to be on a flight before the end of the year. Cannot. Will not stay in MIchigan all year.

I VERY much hope so!

I definitely plan to be on a flight before the end of the year. Cannot. Will not stay in MIchigan all year.

Never been to Michigan but do understand.

Back