Will you be watching? CBS to rerun Phil and Tiger’s Master wins

fuffle master

5150 Lunatic Fringe 22’ GRANDADDY
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
When stations show reruns of different sporting events, do you watch and enjoy even though you know the outcome?

I'll watch Phils

I'd watch Phil's. I've seen Tiger's about 10 times now, which pretty much answers the question about if I watch reruns of this stuff. I only watch it to really enjoy if it's one I didn't see, or if it's old enough that I don't remember. The rest are mostly background noise.

No thanks.

I would watch both of these while quarantined as not much else to do.

I'll be watching. Actually looking forward to watching these.

Sure, I’ll watch. Probably appreciate Phil’s win more. I remember his big shot but not much else

Probably. Be home anyways.

I’ll watch. What the hell else am I going to do?

Thread viewing party?

Yeah. I’ll watch. I never did see Phil’s entire week. I wasn’t nearly as big into golf then.

If I still had cable, I would for sure!

I'll watch if not out golfing. :)

I'll watch if theres nothing else on but I typically dont watch sporting events when I know what the outcome is.

I’ll definitely PVR both and watch. Was really hoping CBS would dig into the vault and bring some historical wins. Sounds like a precursor to the Phil-Tiger “maybe” match in the next few months.

100% all day every day! Wish it was different wins though... We just saw 2019... Pick a different year any year but Sergio year.

I know there are only so many events they could show, but maybe a Ryder Cup or President Cup would be a fun watch.

I’ll watch! Anything as long as it’s not another weekend of the match play!

I will watch Phil’s because I don’t remember it and don’t think I watched much of it. I actually rewatched Tiger’s a few months ago so I am less likely to watch it.

Probably will not watch these - definitely not the Phil ones.

Always enjoy watching Phil, even on rewind. I think he has been the most entertaining and exciting golfer I’ve ever seen.

No interest in watching Phil. Will probably catch some of Tiger's though.

Back