Will you read Tiger's memoir?

Parrot

2025 Worldwide Golf Championship - Team ?????
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
It'll be interesting to read about what went on inside the ropes on his big wins and streaks. I seriously doubt he'll talk about truly personal stuff or airing dirty laundry.

Yeah, probably.

Absolutely will!

Yes, I consume anything and everything that is TW

If the online reading system I have access to carries it and I can read it for free, I might read it. Otherwise, most likely no going out of my way to read it.

absolutely. and i'm glad we will be getting it now, at this stage in his career. i feel like he will be more honest and introspective than if we got a memoir from him 10-15 years ago.

Absolutely not. I have no interest.

Yes, I consume anything and everything that is TW

For TW fans, and perhaps non-fans alike, it's going to be interesting to see how he presents things and how his telling will differ from the Jeff Benedict/Armen Kitaen book, as well as Haney's.

If it covers the good and the bad, without a doubt. If its a gloss over of his decorated career and work ethic. No.

It'll definitely be a glossed up exploit of all his shining moments, and no dirt. So it's a no for me.

I'll read anything and everything about the guy. He's fascinating.

I hope he does get a little personal - not so much admitting to everything, but just being humble and admitting he messed up.

Yup. For sure.

@MWard will do more than just read it. :oops:

For TW fans, and perhaps non-fans alike, it's going to be interesting to see how he presents things and how his telling will differ from the Jeff Benedict/Armen Kitaen book, as well as Haney's.

i’m unapologetically a fan - will be interesting for sure

i’m unapologetically a fan - will be interesting for sure
THP bookclub?

I think I will read it. Good or bad, its always interesting to me to see what people think of themselves.

I'll read it. I'd like to get a little insight from his perspective given we have gotten so little from him over the years.

Thats because it wasn't written for a delicate flower :ROFLMAO:

Don't have anything bad to say about it, just really never got around to it and then people talked about it so much that I didn't really need to. Spoiler alerts left and right, just saved me the book cost.

Don't have anything bad to say about it, just really never got around to it and then people talked about it so much that I didn't really need to. Spoiler alerts left and right, just saved me the book cost.

Ill save you the book cost here then too.
It says "I am awesome". :ROFLMAO:

Ill save you the book cost here then too.
It says "I am awesome". :ROFLMAO:

Yeah wasn't gonna buy this one either to be honest. Golf Channel will basically give story summaries for me

I would def read it.

He should include a step by step for the Tiger twirl.

Back