Will you read Tiger's memoir?

I have his book about the 97 Masters. I just enjoy reading about anything behind the curtain with Tiger. For so long, he’s been a really private person so I’ll probably read his memoir too.

I'll pass. Really don't have any interest in behind the scenes personal stuff.

For sure, would be interesting to contrast against the Haney book.

As a huge Tiger fan. Yes, yes I will. Maybe even preorder it. Growing up watching Tiger in his prime was a thing of beauty.

I'll pass. Really don't have any interest in behind the scenes personal stuff.
I really doubt that he goes into any sort of detail about really personal stuff, other than the loss of his Dad and what he does with his kids. I don't imagine that he'll give the tabloid stuff more than a passing mention, if that.

I really doubt that he goes into any sort of detail about really personal stuff, other than the loss of his Dad and what he does with his kids. I don't imagine that he'll give the tabloid stuff more than a passing mention, if that.

Those two things would be OK. Anything beyond that (such as relationships with ex-wives, GFs, mistresses, other players, caddies, teachers, etc.) would fall into my couldn't care less category.

Heck yeah I will.

Ill save you the book cost here then too.
It says "I am awesome". :ROFLMAO:

There you go, I am good with that.....

Probably not. I love Tiger but I can’t stand reading too many biographies or autobiographies.

Zero interest in this

I'm not a Tiger fan at all but I'll most likely read it. My reservation is he'll gloss over the difficult parts of his life and concentrate on strengths. Those difficult times also shaped his career and psyche and should be included for us to really understand the man.

I'll probably check it out, I read Haney's book and enjoyed it so why not

I’ll wait for reviews and if it worth the read, I’ll make the plunge. Still haven’t read Haney’s book so a lot of catching up to do.

Audio book on my commute is the only way I would.

If he goes on Howard Stern I will definitively read it. Otherwise probably not.

If he goes on Howard Stern I will definitively read it. Otherwise probably not.

That would be a great interview but he would 100% never go on Stern.

No!

Without a doubt I will. Will be interesting to compare it to the last one about him.

I’m looking forward to reading it. As important a figure as Tiger has been in the history and growth of golf, his own telling of his story is certainly worth listening to. Sure there may be gloss, but other unauthorized accounts are just as likely to contain at least some smear.

Back