Wilson/Staff 100th Anniversary Golf Balls

Thrillbilly Jim

Raised On Hose Water And Neglect
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
Does anyone remember these? The golf shop I visited still has a few boxes of these! I didn’t get them, but I’m kinda wishing I had. Not a huge W/S fan, but just liked the nostalgia factor. Thoughts?
AD224C9F-98E7-4A08-A43C-E0B8C4574798.jpeg1334679F-3F6A-4B80-8F8B-AF35E46332D0.jpegCC32D20D-BFD7-4CF3-AD85-F26730E616E6.jpeg

Never seen a Golf ball wrapped in Gold.

Either before my time or before I knew what Golf Is:drinks:

I don’t remember them but the throwback is cool

Duffy gave me a box when he did a demo day at a now closed Edwin Watts. I still have them. Pretty cool. I have the anniversary hat too

Never seen a Golf ball wrapped in Gold.

Either before my time or before I knew what Golf Is:drinks:
W/S really did do that back in the day. Pretty cool. Back when the brand was on top.

I tried hard to find some of the 100th anniversary stuff but I never tried to find the balls. Balls aren’t high on my collectible list.

That packaging is awesome

I think they need to stop focusing on how many majors they've won and the red tour bag and the history and join in on what brands like Tour Edge/Exotics and Titliest/Footjoy are doing to make their brand more relatable to a younger audience. I have been a big advocate of the brand but it seems like they are satisfied with a small footprint in the industry.

Back