Wilson-Staff 50% Off Flash Sale 11/10/2020

I’ll give them the same pep talk I give to people who want to make a change but haven’t seen any progress - the present you isn’t the future you. Keep going and trying hard and things change over time.

I’m sure I just turned Wilson around.
How all these recent decisions and iffy executions feel....

I’ll give them the same pep talk I give to people who want to make a change but haven’t seen any progress - the present you isn’t the future you. Keep going and trying hard and things change over time.

I’m sure I just turned Wilson around.
I think they heard it as "I'll keep doing what I always do and hope for a better result" They need a intervention!!!!

I did see a who mess of backend errors showing up on their website last night so the math checks out.

Oh there are errors alright :ROFLMAO:

I think they heard it as "I'll keep doing what I always do and hope for a better result" They need a intervention!!!!
That’s the definition of insanity, right?!:unsure::oops:

I really like the Wilson-Staff brand and want them to succeed, but how many steps backwards can one brand take?!

Wilson Staff needs to look at what other companies are doing and do that... because what they're currently doing is not working.o_O

Well, actually it is because we're talking about them and it's free advertising for them.:ROFLMAO:

Wilson Staff needs to look at what other companies are doing and do that... because what they're currently doing is not working.o_O

Well, actually it is because we're talking about them and it's free advertising for them.:ROFLMAO:
But not the kind of advertising anyone wants. In fact I am starting to feel sorry for them which is not good at all.

I really like the Wilson-Staff brand and want them to succeed, but how many steps backwards can one brand take?!
We both know a golf shop in the Tarheel state that features Wilson Staff. I dont want Wilson's silliness to continue to hurt a good family run business.

But not the kind of advertising anyone wants. In fact I am starting to feel sorry for them which is not good at all.
Oh, I agree. I look at what Wilson Staff's doing...
Baller box subscription... it's on then off.
Club refresh after 4 years.
Flash sale for 50% off that's not 50%?

Who is approving these decisions?

I get that Wilson Staff is a sporting goods company. If they're interested in growing their market share, they need consultants because it's apparent that they don't have the expertise in house. If they're not interested in golf equipment, they should just stop. This is insanity otherwise.

This of course, is my opinion and it's not very well informed...:ROFLMAO:

The Flash sale is now up.

Good news is 50% is real. Bad news its only on a hat or women's golf balls.
Everything else is a lesser percentage.

Yowzer. Running out of feet to shoot themselves in

Talk about underwhelming

And only 8 items!

Overpromise and underdeliver. Best way to success. 👍

Well, the D7 was good but I’m not sure this is going to excite too many people.

The Flash sale is now up.

Good news is 50% is real. Bad news its only on a hat or women's golf balls.
Everything else is a lesser percentage.

So, it's literally like 8 items and that is it?! What a load of crap! Look, I love Wilson I play older Wilson clubs and their customer service was great when my 6 iron shaft broke. But, c'mon, really 8 things and only 2 things are 50% off. Get it together Wilson!!!

Yawn

Wonder if this fiasco will be featured on the next Driver VS driver

very lame flash sale. Good luck W/S.

And, the hits keep on coming Wilson/Staff!

Back