Wilson Staff Cortex Driver

Bridgestone Golf

erock9174

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Like JB I could'nt stand the feel of the shaft. Love the look of the head. Really bad shaft choice by the folks at W/S
It was the flavor of the year shaft. Atmos was the stock in the TM and Cobra drivers as well.

formula8

Albatross 2019 Club Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Black Friday deals got the best of me and near max depreciation has set in with the Cortex. Found a used one with Atmos Black for $140.

Love the look of this head and the forgiveness and accuracy everyone talks about.

radiman

Reaction score
Handicap
Black Friday deals got the best of me and near max depreciation has set in with the Cortex. Found a used one with Atmos Black for $140.

Love the look of this head and the forgiveness and accuracy everyone talks about.
For $140, that's a hell of a deal. I've seen them on Ebay for around that and have considered pulling the trigger just to give it a whirl.

formula8

Reaction score
Handicap
For $140, that's a hell of a deal. I've seen them on Ebay for around that and have considered pulling the trigger just to give it a whirl.
It's almost too cheap not to try at that price. Such a good looking head with lots of adjustability and by most accounts really good performance and forgiveness. Worst case you can sell it for within $20 of what you paid in the next few months.

radiman

Reaction score
Handicap
It's almost too cheap not to try at that price. Such a good looking head with lots of adjustability and by most accounts really good performance and forgiveness. Worst case you can sell it for within $20 of what you paid in the next few months.
I think the shaft alone is worth that price. Plus, it is a good looking head as you said.

PapaJohick

#ShortKnockerBombs
Reaction score
Handicap
Nice. Once I dropped a UST Helium in this it came alive for me.
Thats what I play in mine. made all the difference vs the stock atmos

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in