Wilson Staff FG tour M3 irons and hybrid

thehackingmurse

@mursesunited
Reaction score
Hey all so I saw Paul Lawrie post this on his twitter today. Apparently it's an adjustable hybrid. I've also seen pictures of a line of irons floating around the web.

Capture1.JPG

b6b9be420da56de3f456f6d6757e0609.jpg

Apparently the irons will have more offset, wider sole, and be slightly larger than the V2's. Personally, I love the look. It looks like these will fit nicely between the Ci11's and the V2's.

Anyone from THP have any details?

Those irons are purdy! Look like they would be fun to hit.

Yes. But they have not reached embargo yet, so I cannot release the details as of yet.

Yes. But they have not reached embargo yet, so I cannot release the details as of yet.

This makes me not like you very much! !

Interesting direction for the FG's, looks like quite the departure. Can't wait until embargo passes and we can get more info.

I like the pic not the watermark mind you can't wait for the embargo to pass

Those pics are pretty lame. The water mark makes cute animals cry.

It'll be interesting when the details are released! I like the black finish!

I like the hybrid for some reason. Iron seems like a step back in the looks department.

I like the hybrid for some reason. Iron seems like a step back in the looks department.

I sort of agree. Although it is really hard to make a better looking set than the ones you tested dude

Just saw something referencing the M3, I knew nothing about them. Cant wait to hear more details regarding these. I love the FG line!

Back