I really feel like Wilson has given up again. I’ve seen better posts from DTC companies than what they’ve done lately. This drive could be a beast but not even a secretive social media posts? Missed a great chance.

Rallo my friend, if you want deep and neutral, go look at the EXS Pro 220. 👀

As to this one, I hoped for a little more 🔥 from their media post, hit revealing anything, but at least sound excited, this is just kind of “oh hell we need to post something”.
I will definitely have to give this one a shot. I'll have to ask a few q's in the other thread to avoid a derail.

I really feel like Wilson has given up again. I’ve seen better posts from DTC companies than what they’ve done lately. This drive could be a beast but not even a secretive social media posts? Missed a great chance.
I don't think you spent the resources to build these products if your giving up. Granted, they stink at getting all of their operation working well at the same time. Now it seems marketing/social media needs help.

I was shopping at Hunt Golf, a loyal WIlson dealer and We were talking about WIlson’s crummy social media. They told me to check out WilsonGolfCDN. Turns out the Canada Group does a great job bringing interest to the brand.

I saw a post on social media about Gary Woodland having the Ping driver back in his bag! Any confirmation on this?

Wilson/Staff tweeted this photo of Gary Woodland just now. Is this a Staff Model FW?0C5D9FA3-943C-47D0-AB49-BA72A4FF2DD6.jpeg

This showed up on the conforming list and Instagram! 6.5°!😳

C761D831-20F9-4BF4-9B71-3982FEAAE6EB.jpeg

I’m curious if it will ever hit the market?!

I still have a soft spot in my heart even if there’s no spot in the bag. Actually, I have a Bucktown putter. The STAFF wood proto seemed awfully plain. Perhaps they decided to pretty them up a bit.

Back