CONTEST Wilson/Staff Tour Flat Brim Hat

Thrillbilly Jim

No Diddy! No Doubt!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
I won a Wilson/Staff Tour flat brim hat a couple weeks ago on Twitter. It was delivered yesterday. The hat is really nice, but I’m not a flat brim guy. So, I thought I should give it away to someone who will use it. HOW TO ENTER: In this thread, post why you like flat brim hats! Then, if you are selected, you must post a picture of you wearing the hat when you receive it! GOOD LUCK!

62C39D3E-D6DC-44C9-BC90-FA50DD65362E.jpeg3F54DF09-0AAA-40F2-88EC-214FDBEF9D39.jpeg

Great gesture and good luck to those who enter but I'm not a flat brim guy either.

All I wear pretty much is flat brim or at most slight curvature. Too much curve and just blocks part of my vision. Plus I don't think I have a white hat.

Awesome gesture & good luck to those entering, but I'm old school & almost taco my the brims on my ball caps.

Flat brim is all I wear. They just seem to work with my head better lol was never a curved bill kind of guy. Great contest! Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to all who enter :)

Not many flat brim fans! I will keep this open until Super Bowl Sunday, then choose a winner!

Not many flat brim fans! I will keep this open until Super Bowl Sunday, then choose a winner!
No, even Puma seems to have started to put a bit of curve in their new hats.

I like rocking them on the golf course especially. I think they are just different and fun to wear as something a little extra!

Wife has different opinions on them, but :love:

Awesome gesture. I'm not a flat brim guy either...if I had it, I'd try to curve it. ;)

I started out Anti-Flat Brim but some work... This looks like one that does. I'd rock it.

Awesome gesture! Not a hat guy!

Well the truth is,
flat brims go really nice with my extra large cranium.
J/K Great gesture! J.B. (y) Someone is going to like that.

Flatish brim is my preferred style. Sweet hat and love W/S!

Gary puts a slight bend in this FYI...

I think I could rock it! Seems like a sick hat

Normally I would throw my flat brim hat in the ring here because it is basically all I wear but I want someone else to get this awesome hat. Awesome gesture!

I either wear flat brimmed or no hat. Can’t handle a curve for some reason. Love the hat! Looks fantastic!

Nice gesture. But not a hat guy

Not a flat brim fan, but a big Wilson Staff fan!

Awesome gesture. I have stated mixing in flat brim hats, so this would be great. Plus, I do not own a white hat.

Thanks for offering, I'm a Panama guy, though.

I don't. You can keep the hat. :p

Good luck to the guys entering the contest and really nice gesture here Mr. Cobb. :)

Love this generosity!

I love Flat Brims because it brings me back to my day’s as a ball player, and with flat brims, I get to bring a little bit of that swag on to the links....they also hide my big head a bit better :ROFLMAO:

Winner will be announced during Halftime!

Back