CONTEST Win a Brand New Top of the Line Rangefinder

Congrats @oumagic!
Give us a review in the near future please.

I ended up winning this! Can’t wait to give it a try and will post once I get it out on the course
Great win, Sean!

Oooo just saw you won @oumagic! Congrats man!

Congrats dude! Looking forward to your feedback. I may pick one up now that I didn’t win! 😂

Nice W!

Any chance 5 (or more) of you want to be my instagram friends so that I can share with you when these things come up? @jnoble01. I literally have no one I am friends with on Insta. Only have it to link to these things.
add me. @chasing_72

Anyone else wants to do the same Feel free. I'm the same. I have an IG account just to follow golf stuff but can never enter stuff because I have no one to tag. I've just added you (y)

Congrats will be interested on the feedback

Congratulations..i can't wait to hear your thoughts!!

Any chance 5 (or more) of you want to be my instagram friends so that I can share with you when these things come up? @jnoble01. I literally have no one I am friends with on Insta. Only have it to link to these things.
I just saw this. Following you now.

Congrats!!

I received the prize today. Just a few pictures of unboxing today and I am going to download the software update and try to use it this week or next. The case is nice with a zip and magnet closure and the device feels great in the hand. Thanks again THP and Voice Caddie!BAFF65B8-EF7C-4E22-A9E8-7430F3366602.jpeg
E859F466-CEC5-4AEC-A19C-A711762BC9AD.jpeg
A6E10E3B-8607-457A-9FA3-648C2F9111CA.jpeg
FDC880DB-A097-4B58-861D-DB31181AC73B.jpeg

Beautiful.....Congrats !

Congrats @oumagic! Nice photos, and really looking forward to hearing your thoughts once you've got it on the course!

Back