Win a Cobra AMP driver, FW wood, or hybrid

I think I'm coming off the Cobra Hatewagon! After seeing how cute Rickie was in his dirty Sanchez stache, my view has changed. I want to get AMP'd.

Time for a new avatar dude.

images

Well, if he was a Cleveland staffer, I'd be all over it, but right now, Vijay gets to fill my spot.

OEM some AMP stuff Kmac.

Well, if he was a Cleveland staffer, I'd be all over it, but right now, Vijay gets to fill my spot.

OEM some AMP stuff Kmac.

he doesn't do that kind of stuff anymore. Identity crisis

he doesn't do that kind of stuff anymore. Identity crisis

He just OEM'd some J40's and a Queen Bee. He's alive and well. Don't let him fool you. I think he should get AMP'd.

He just OEM'd some J40's and a Queen Bee. He's alive and well. Don't let him fool you. I think he should get AMP'd.

I think he should too. AMP driver would do him good.

I think he should too. AMP driver would do him good.

I dunno. That Rickie is a young buck and I'm approaching Cleveland Black target age more so then AMP lol

Beast mode from tapatalk

I dunno. That Rickie is a young buck and I'm approaching Cleveland Black target age more so then AMP lol

Beast mode from tapatalk

Also a good point. You are not a Spring chicken any more. Is the AMP good for anyone over the age of 30?

Thanks about to sign up

Tappin!

Beast mode from tapatalk

I hate to quote you for truth, but man it's tempting haha

Awesome.. Entered..

Also a good point. You are not a Spring chicken any more. Is the AMP good for anyone over the age of 30?

Negative. The orange will prove distracting and cause wild tee shots.

Thanks for the heads up. outside of the lame voiceover, the video was pretty sweet.

Back