CONTEST Win a Full Season’s Worth of Bryson’s Bridgestone Golf Balls!

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The hottest player on the PGA Tour right now is Bryson DeChambeau. Seven top 10s in a row, fresh off a victory this past weekend and doing so while leading the tournament in driving distance.

Home-Buyers-Twitter-Post-1024x512.jpeg

One piece of equipment he has used for all of his shots this year is his golf ball and after a thorough fitting, he plays the Bridgestone TOUR B X.

To celebrate that awesome display of distance and control en route to victory, we have partnered with Bridgestone to give you a full season’s worth of the same ball Bryson plays.

How to Enter

Leave a comment below on why you want to play the Bridgestone TOUR B X and later this week we will announce who the big winner is and they will have SIX...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like wait for the group in front to clear the green on a 399 yard par 4

Bryson and I have a lot in common, it turns out:

- We both put on some weight during the off season.
- We both wait for greens to clear, to then hook the ball into the trees
- We just want to go out there and hit bombs.
- We want to play the best for our game.

That is a heck of a prize!! I want to win because by playing the Tour B X that would be as close as I could come to being a tour Pro!

I look like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man and want to hit bombs like my doppelgänger Bryson!

I was Vfit into the Tour B X, and my driver was so bad last round I lost my sample pack on a single hole. So... I'd love to give Bridgestone another go and 6 dozen should last me at least one round :ROFLMAO:

more distance and more spin from the same golf ball? yeah, sign me up. Have heard nothing but good things about this golf ball!

I play Bridgestone. They are my ball. I’m going to buy them anyway. Winning would be a blessing

Bryson and I have gained about 40 pounds, albeit in different ways. I'd like to play the Tour B X to see if we can share some other characteristics on the golf course too.

I have two Prov1x’s left in my bag from the start of the season... looking for something new two try!

Why do I play the Tour BX? Because it allows someone like Bryson to not only hit it long but hit over 60% of fairways off the tee, to be able to lead the PGA in strokes gained tee to green and still have amazing feel and spin around the green. Not sacrificing anything but gaining everything is the Bryson way. And besides, I love hitting driver / wedge into greens. I do it now and want to keep doing it. 6 dozen should last me this year! :)

I have tried Bridgestone Golf Balls in the past. To be honest I have tried them when I find one that someone else has lost or when I have won a sleeve. When I have played them I like the feel and playability. It would be nice to have one set of golf balls that would last a season.

Have always wanted to play the premium Bridgestone balls, usually stick to the e6/e12 lineup. This would be a perfect opportunity!

Literally buying them every month and have been for the past 9 months! It all adds up. Only ball I can hit straight! Superb

I was fit to the BX using Bridgestone V-fit. So far these balls have proven great for my driver and for my short game. Including my personal best round! I mean who doesn't want to hit #bombslikeBryson

Last edited:
More distance or more spin? Previously you had to pick one or the other. Well, that's no longer the case thanks to the Bridgestone REACTIV cover technology! You get both more distance and more spin from the same ball! I want to win because I need both more distance and more spin!!!

These are what I was Vfit for! I’ve been working on my AOA since seeing those (scary) numbers, and these balls would be the finishing touch!

These balls have my name on them...

Literally, I ordered 4 dozen personalized at the beginning of the season. They've been fantastic, and I'd love to boost my supply.

I haven't gamed a Bridgestone ball regularly since the introduction of the E6 and I would love to see and feel the difference in technology. (Gaining 200 yards on my drives would be a bonus as well).

First time I broke 80 was with a Bridgestone, need to have that great performance in the bag.

I don't think I've ever played a Bridgestone ball. I would be curious how they both perform and feel. I've been pretty much a Callaway ball guy for the longest time. Maybe it's time to try something else.

If I can hit bombs the same as Bryson... well in my dreams... then this ball is for me! And I'll gladly change balls for the season.

Back