CONTEST Win a Full Season’s Worth of Bryson’s Bridgestone Golf Balls!

Similar to Bryson, I’m a nerd (physics major at Ohio State). I’ve done the calculations and the Tour B X is literally the one of the best engineered balls on the market. I’d love to see if I can put my math to the test and try these out!

Well, I play the Tour B X and would absolutely dig getting a ton of free ones! Plus, that would free up more money for golf!

I’d like to play these because it’s probably the only thing holding me back from driving it 375 like Bryson.

I strive for distance in my golf game and my Callaway balls don’t give me what I am looking for. I need to start using Bridgestone Tour B X so that I can add even more distance to my golf game.

I play Bridgestone golf balls and while I don't have the same swing speed or ball speed as Bryson, getting the distance and playability of these golf balls is outstanding.

It would be great to activate ‘beast mode’ on the ball. Now- is that a full seasons worth of balls for BDC (dozen), or for a mid capper (12 dozen)?

i want the bridgestone balls because i’m currently playing the green wilson’s i find in the woods.

I would like to play these Bridgestone balls because I currently play lower end Bridgestone balls because I don’t have enough money to by those top of the line balls. I would really appreciate good balls for once.

The response to this contest has been crazy!

Because I play whatever I find I'm the woods after my tee shot

I want them bc i have never spent money on anything golf related, i’ve always just used what i find at the courses, so that i’ve never played w new balls and i would really like the opportunity too, i feel it could help my game grow tremendously. thanks

I would love to try a Tour ball. I'm tired of the low end balls that's all most of us can afford. I would love to try these. Thanks

It would sure be nice to have consistency in a golf ball . My budget allows me to get mix and match and I'm sure my game would get better with a great ball.

Would love to see if they could hep an old man gain some yardage. I am also looking for a ball with more spin.

Want these cause I’m a big boy and love hitting the ball loooooooong!!!!!! Favorite ball to find on a course are Bridgestones and I always stock up on em. Recently bought a box of refurbished Bridgestones and love them. Winning a full season’s worth would definitely get me to commit to playing on them after.

I want to win these Bridgestone balls because I would love to see what it feels like to play like a pro! I have been getting into golf for the past year now and I have made a lot of progress. It would be awesome if I could use these balls on the course to see what it feels like to play the ball of a pro!

I just wanna hit bombs man. These won't help my awful swing, but I'll think it will so it will.

I want to play the Bridgestone tour bx because I truly believe it’s the best ball on the market. I’ve been able to play TP5, Pro V1, and chromesoft balls but the Bridgestone ball always suit me better. They go exactly where I want, and I can only imagine how much better my game would be if I only struck Bridgestone balls for a year.

I would love to try this ball when I start back playing after this back injury. Hope to be back with full swings by the end of August

Back