Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

Raiderboost

2020 Titleist Vokey Experience Participant
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Went back and read @Golfers Anonymous and @Gman79's recaps of the Shaft Up #1 and it seems like they had a blast and got hit with some huge knowledge bombs from @Vosh68 and @DannyLe! After reading how much they like the new driver and shaft I'm really excited to get to try out the ST-X. It's a really great looking driver and I hope it performs as well as it looks. If so then I will be a happy camper and my playing partners not so much.:ROFLMAO:

KY Golfer

Team Paradise 2020
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Bourbon
Congrats on the awesome win!!

Gman79

Vegas Golf Baby #ShaftUp1
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Went back and read @Golfers Anonymous and @Gman79's recaps of the Shaft Up #1 and it seems like they had a blast and got hit with some huge knowledge bombs from @Vosh68 and @DannyLe! After reading how much they like the new driver and shaft I'm really excited to get to try out the ST-X. It's a really great looking driver and I hope it performs as well as it looks. If so then I will be a happy camper and my playing partners not so much.:ROFLMAO:
Here's to bombing and gauging coming to a local course near you!

MattyD-MPLS

Captain for The 2021 Grandaddy
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

Golfers Anonymous

THP Shaft Up 2021 Las Vegas
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Don’t know if there is any possibility of you being disappointed with this. The driver is as solid a option as anything out there and to top it off the way the crown frames the ball is a great visual to look at on the tee box.

Nate

My Friends Call Me Big Time
Reaction score
Handicap
Wow! What a way to start the week! I've really gain a great appreciation for Mizuno since I first found THP and how well everyone speaks about them. Really excited to get my first Mizuno club in the bag. Who knows, maybe their will be some irons joining down the road. Thanks THP and Mizuno!
Congrats!! Nice W!

zoveracker

Team Paradise 2021 Morgan Cup
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Congratulations!
I really like my ST200 9.5*, and I have heard these drivers are even better

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in