CONTEST Win a Mizuno Driver with UST Mamiya Shaft

CONGRATS to the winner

Went back and read @Golfers Anonymous and @Gman79's recaps of the Shaft Up #1 and it seems like they had a blast and got hit with some huge knowledge bombs from @Vosh68 and @DannyLe! After reading how much they like the new driver and shaft I'm really excited to get to try out the ST-X. It's a really great looking driver and I hope it performs as well as it looks. If so then I will be a happy camper and my playing partners not so much.:ROFLMAO:

Congrats on the awesome win!!

Went back and read @Golfers Anonymous and @Gman79's recaps of the Shaft Up #1 and it seems like they had a blast and got hit with some huge knowledge bombs from @Vosh68 and @DannyLe! After reading how much they like the new driver and shaft I'm really excited to get to try out the ST-X. It's a really great looking driver and I hope it performs as well as it looks. If so then I will be a happy camper and my playing partners not so much.:ROFLMAO:

Here's to bombing and gauging coming to a local course near you!

Don’t know if there is any possibility of you being disappointed with this. The driver is as solid a option as anything out there and to top it off the way the crown frames the ball is a great visual to look at on the tee box.

Wow! What a way to start the week! I've really gain a great appreciation for Mizuno since I first found THP and how well everyone speaks about them. Really excited to get my first Mizuno club in the bag. Who knows, maybe their will be some irons joining down the road. Thanks THP and Mizuno!
Congrats!! Nice W!

Congratulations!
I really like my ST200 9.5*, and I have heard these drivers are even better

Back